gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
"You 17 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life."
The best Overview what i see forr all my life! ))))

BTW... Incest Patch is UnOff yes? Soo it not created by Dev? It just Fan Mod yes? O_O
the incest patch is a fan mod

Reactions: lamarks

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
if that's what you mean: Route A:is where the Mc saves Adele before she will be kidnapped
Route B:is where the Mc and Adele will be kidnapped.
Route C:is where only Adele is kidnapped.
I've played this 5-7 times for each for every update or so but never got the route A

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
if that's what you mean: Route A:is where the Mc saves Adele before she will be kidnapped
Route B:is where the Mc and Adele will be kidnapped.
Route C:is where only Adele is kidnapped.
Is that really the only differences between them?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
man, I always missed to click on the "knee" thus skipping the whole path A. but man... that was awesome, even still I liked path B better cuz you get to touchy touchy with the specific one in path B rather getting a hint of taken away(not confirmed) in path A.

man, the whole game is awesome

Reactions: Zee95

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
No, those are the start of each path which are totally different from each other.
Ahh, well originally i was asking about the themes behind each of the paths, guess gigan didnt understand what i meant.

Could someone please explain to me what the different paths are about? Are they different fetish routes? Are they different character routes? what are the themes behind them etc?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i need your feedback for the walktrough to see if that's okay. i have seen a sentence that doesn't make any sense in my opinion and have changed it. .When it is ok then i post the walktrough with this:
That's it with Chapter 2 but now you have to decide which of the 3 routes you want to play. The explanation of each route is the start of it, from then on the story is different to every other route.

Route A: is where the Mc saves Adele before she will be kidnapped
Route B: is where the Mc and Adele will be kidnapped.
Route C: is where only Adele is kidnapped.

Reactions: Zee95 and UncleVT
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes