dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of "Stylized Edition". Regular renders look great, don't fix what ain't broken. My 2 cents.

Jeancarey

Dec 13, 2017
is the incest patch for the version 0.20a.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
is the incest patch for the toon edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Im having some problems with mega lately, do you have the incest patch at any other links? i would apreciate very much

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of "Stylized Edition". Regular renders look great, don't fix what ain't broken. My 2 cents.
Thank you for your feedback. This is a test version. I made a stylized version on request. If the version does not get the demand, I will not make it. No problem.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
is the incest patch for the version 0.20a.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
is the incest patch for the toon edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
"toon edition"?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
"toon edition"?
The new stylized version.

You know I've never bothered with the incest patch for this game, I like the idea of him and Adele both being foster kids of Janet, while she has an actual younger daughter as well.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
The intro has a new scene and a few dialogue has changed from the chapter 1.The graphics art is different.Here is a screenshot from the difference versions.
Not seeing enough difference to warrant a download. I rather had seen a story progression. I have already seen this go through what I believe to be 2 restarts. (This being the second.) It makes me feel like a 3rd restart is in the making. I feel like I have waited for this to progress beyond the rape of the sister and the killing of the kidnappers for over a year. Although I am not sure that the sister had gotten rapped in this version of it which I think he avoided because of previous complaints even though no graphical scenes were given on it. I feel the previous rendition was better at least story wise.

I support games and developers that have a vision an interesting story line and at least appear to be working on a story they are going to finish. The developer has been at the current rendition of this game for over a year. September 2019 and this game has just now caught up with the previous reboot. Granted there are many differences and since he gave some pre-occurrence that did not exist before they are occurrences that I am not seeing that added to the story any more than the previous rendition. If anything it felt more like a side note to the actual story that is just now getting started.

Stopping on development to add a visual effect is like watching the Disney movie UP where someone says squirrel to the dog and the dog forgets about everything else. I like this game enough that I would consider supporting it but it lacks the one thing that I look for and that is the feeling that the developer has a finish line in mind.

Reactions: Arcane666

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
"toon edition"?
RoadWulf has right.Sorry for that.I was not sure what i should wrote there but know there is writte "Stylized Edition" instead from "toon edition".But the rar file it self is toon edition.i don't want to upload the same file now because of the name change.

The new stylized version.

You know I've never bothered with the incest patch for this game, I like the idea of him and Adele both being foster kids of Janet, while she has an actual younger daughter as well.
i´m not sure if the text with the incest patch was for me or for CharleyT but for me its cool when you don´t use the patch.Everyone so how they like to play with or without patch :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not seeing enough difference to warrant a download. I rather had seen a story progression. I have already seen this go through what I believe to be 2 restarts. (This being the second.) It makes me feel like a 3rd restart is in the making. I feel like I have waited for this to progress beyond the rape of the sister and the killing of the kidnappers for over a year. Although I am not sure that the sister had gotten rapped in this version of it which I think he avoided because of previous complaints even though no graphical scenes were given on it. I feel the previous rendition was better at least story wise.

I support games and developers that have a vision an interesting story line and at least appear to be working on a story they are going to finish. The developer has been at the current rendition of this game for over a year. September 2019 and this game has just now caught up with the previous reboot. Granted there are many differences and since he gave some pre-occurrence that did not exist before they are occurrences that I am not seeing that added to the story any more than the previous rendition. If anything it felt more like a side note to the actual story that is just now getting started.

Stopping on development to add a visual effect is like watching the Disney movie UP where someone says squirrel to the dog and the dog forgets about everything else. I like this game enough that I would consider supporting it but it lacks the one thing that I look for and that is the feeling that the developer has a finish line in mind.
i hope i understand you right when not then sorry.I´m tired and before i will go sleep i try to answer you.
The new start form this game was i think the version 0.10.And since this version Adele is not raped.The only think whats happen in 2 routes is that she will be kidnapped.1 is with the mc and the second is alone.The "normal" and the "Stylized Edition" edition are basicly the same game with the story.Zee95 has createt the Stylized Edition because of the request from his patreons.So he has make a new scene on the intro before the "original" intro comes.And he has changed a few text lines.He has sayd that when not to much people like the Stylized Edition version then he give it up and only focus on the original game.He createt the new version for the original game at the moment.

Reactions: lamarks and Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you Gigan!
Updated the OP with these.

Thanks and happy gaming
oh man.Not again someone who delete my link from the op.I don´t know how to tell this but why did you delete the link from the op to my post where i update the incest patch?The patch must be everytime updatet when a new version comes out.I have only attach the incest patch because Jeancarey has a problem to download the patch from mega.nz . Could you please do relink a link from the op to this post from me.There i update the patch since a lot of month.I'm sorry if it sounds bad, but it shouldn't :)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Oh man, I was looking forward for the continue of the story, my evening just got boring :(
I've released the update on 7th this month, so little patience, man.

Thank you for your feedback. But you're not quite right. This is not a rebuild of my game. It was a test version, and that's exactly what I was counting on, on feedback. Judging by the reviews, I should not continue to make a stylized version.
About the first two rebuilds, I had my reasons. First of all, I changed the engine of the game, second time I upgraded the computer, and there were opportunities to make multi-million-polygon locations.
About the small updates, here I agree with you. But I am trying my best.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes