depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
My priority is normal version, but I also liked the stylized version too, it adds a new taste and experience to this great game. So nice work Zee95. If you continue to release the S version then I'll make my second playthroughs with that version. Do as you wish, I'll support your every decision.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
O.O who mean Stylized Edition? Or better to say what have different from the 0.20a? Because i download the 0.20a a week ego and now i find this Stylized Edition. Can someone tell me the difference?
Thank you

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
O.O who mean Stylized Edition? Or better to say what have different from the 0.20a? Because i download the 0.20a a week ego and now i find this Stylized Edition. Can someone tell me the difference?
Thank you
The game is basicly the same.Zee95 has from his patreons become a request that he could do the game in this grafic style.The intro is a little different.There comes a new scene before the original intro comes and are few text lines a changed from the first chapter.Here i have post a sceenshot from the grafic style.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The game is basicly the same.Zee95 has from his patreons become a request that he could do the game in this grafic style.The intro is a little different.There comes a new scene before the original intro comes and are few text lines a changed from the first chapter.Here i have post a sceenshot from the grafic style.
Oh thank you!
For me the original one is better. The cartoon style do not fit so well with this awesome game.
But i am just a bit courius on the difference in the intro. Perhaps i download just to see that. But i prefer the original one. I how that the game continue with the original one.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
kinda curious if we can bang either sister yet oh well i will find out it just finished downloading so away i go

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If I remember correctly, the younger sister is underage and I don't think this Dev would go that route.
Depends how underage she is if she is 16 or 17 i would not see an issue but i think she is 14 oh well there is always the mother and older sister

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way 0.21. Progress Report.
Hello, friends! I want to share with you the progress of development. I'm sorry, but 0.21 will contain a continuation of only one path (Path-A). This is due to the fact that I had to make new locations from scratch. Four new locations. I've finished two locations, I still have two locations to do. Also, the first scene in the update took a long time to complete and contained a lot of reflective, light-reflective objects. And one render took about two hours.
But I will try to make 0.21 interesting. And the update for one branch will be more than usual.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes