Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thnx @N7 !
Hehe, yes, I specially finished this update on that spot. Since I plan to make the next scene interesting. And I want to spend a lot of time making this scene. I hope it will be interesting and everything will turn out well.
Please do not criticize if someone thinks that the update is rather small. The previous release was 06.08, that is, two weeks ago. Thanks for your comments!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for this update, been waiting impatiently because I became a fan of this game instantly when I tried it the first time, it has it all; beautiful renders, beautiful models, smooth animations, great and realistic story, love it :)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Any WT for this game
There is a walkthrough to find a few items you probably wouldn't find without help, or you wouldn't even know to look for.
But there is no walkthrough to help you make any decisions and to be honest, it's not even necessary, this is a very straightforward VN, usually you have only 2 decisions to make every time, and there aren't that many times you need to make any decisions yet, so just play the game a couple of times to see all paths.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Zee95 hi just gotta say liking the game so far but one thing is bothering me the charters little avatars don't match there actual images just a stickler for aesthetics just some input plse not hate x'Dx'Dx'D screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
The OP's dld speed<1 mb/s, no more then 1.3 mb/s. Usually it goes way above 10 mb/s. Could you do something about it N7? And tx for supporting us ... of course :)

Later edit (9 minutes later)

I did a page reload and .. boom! .. 20 mb/s .. happy now :)

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
There is a walkthrough to find a few items you probably wouldn't find without help, or you wouldn't even know to look for.
But there is no walkthrough to help you make any decisions and to be honest, it's not even necessary, this is a very straightforward VN, usually you have only 2 decisions to make every time, and there aren't that many times you need to make any decisions yet, so just play the game a couple of times to see all paths.
Thanks man but I did not get any new content

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
Mate! I'm really, really lost! I dld this version, load my last save from v.0.13b, and no new content. I mean, wtf mate? Where are these:
View attachment 138195
Release. The Way 0.14a
Changelog:
Continuation of a story.
Added 115 pictures.
About 7000 words ~ 20 pages of text.
@UncleVT , man, can You update the OP. Thnx a lot!
By the way, I used the . Should be the cause?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mate! I'm really, really lost! I dld this version, load my last save from v.0.13b, and no new content. I mean, wtf mate? Where are these:

By the way, I used the . Should be the cause?
There is definitely new content, I had no issues with it loading a save from previous version. Sadly I don't know why yours didn't work, so I can't help you there.

Guss

May 26, 2018
Why is it that some of you "armchair quarterbacks" make very harsh statements about a new game release instead of simply giving a valid critique? If you believe it to be so easy,...build your own game. Find that new models that you are all so adamant about slamming, or a new storyline. What we going to see a 30 year old man moving back home to mommy and end up screwing a 65 year old woman?
Most of these new Devs have little or no resources. They use what is available. Some have little cash to throw at a game for better models, backgrounds and the like. For that matter, who has $1000 U.S. to simply buy a very high end graphics card? These Devs are putting this stuff out here for our enjoyment, give them an honest critique and wait for the next release.
I'll get off my soapbox now....

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is the incest patch for the version 0.37.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
is the incest patch for the Stylized Edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Install guide:Extract the file in the main folder (Where the game exe is)
Edit 07.04.2021: Please wrote me a pm if you found missing changed text lines (best is with a screenshot from that scene) and i try to fix that

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes