tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i was looking at the screenshot pics vs the banner pic, is it just me or have they all changed hairstyles, colours, as well as body on at least one?

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
i'm trying this game today and i don't know what is this guy is supposed to play on his pc? trying to look everywhere but i don't find anything am i missing something?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
i'm trying this game today and i don't know what is this guy is supposed to play on his pc? trying to look everywhere but i don't find anything am i missing something?
First, talk to Janet, she's in the kitchen. Then go to MC's room. Click on the top drawer of the computer table, then you will need to find the keys. Hint in the game folder, called "where is the key".

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Ok, i have 2 questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, vodka will have an effect on the plot of the game. But I had to remove one branch of the game, since it would be hard for me to make updates for four branches.
But I hope my game will be even more interesting, and you will enjoy it.
There are no secret buttons in this update.

Oct 28, 2017
Played one of the first releases- i cant believe how this game improved.
Sexy girls, spicy situations, good storyline- and i absolutely love the look of this game- just wow.
Best game since weeks...
I absolutely loved the lakescene.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Played one of the first releases- i cant believe how this game improved.
Sexy girls, spicy situations, good storyline- and i absolutely love the look of this game- just wow.
Best game since weeks...
Wow... Thank you very much! I try to do my best! And i hope upcoming updates will be more interesting, and u all will enjoy it!

Reactions: lamarks

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
How is this game numbered, because i never see that blond short haired woman with pink dress in game ???
Or scene like this

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Way [v0.14a] [Zee95] - Original Size: 973MB

Download PC (192MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So. is the incest patch for the version 0.14a.Install guide is in the file.Can please @UncleVT or @N7 replace this file with the one from the op? and maybe write there for exaple "that this patch is for the version 0.14a and must be new create for newer versions"
I linked to your post from the OP. This way if you need to update you can without having to get someone's attention. ;)

Reactions: gigan and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
How is this game numbered, because i never see that blond short haired woman with pink dress in game ???
Or scene like this

The screenshots from the pre-rebuild version.
I u want to play it, u can download it from my patreon page. Version 0.09

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Wow... Thank you very much! I try to do my best! And i hope upcoming updates will be more interesting, and u all will enjoy it!
dude great game, some how the game stays on v13 when i upload it to the old folder and update files. the game end and says to wait for v14b today. please fix and re-lease. thank you...i have even tried a New game and the same...

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
dude great game, some how the game stays on v13 when i upload it to the old folder and update files. the game end and says to wait for v14b today. please fix and re-lease. thank you...i have even tried a New game and the same...
I think it's because you're playing with the old patch 0.13v. Try to redownload the patch.

Reactions: gigan
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes