Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok after playing this game, i found it pretty interesting, didnt get all the scenes that everyone was asking about a baseball bat and so forth. but probably cause i didnt pick that route.

1.the conversation throughout the game was a little mucked up, and what i mean by mucked up is the flow of the conversation piece's wasnt there, almost like when you read it off it was almost to robotic; so therefore could probably use a little bit of work; but overall not bad.
2. the characters looked good as far as color and so forth except for the mc, whom i guessing is suppose to be hispanic, but for some reason looks sickly pale in most renders that i have seen him.
3. the girl from the cinema looks like the wrong type of character in the game compared to the others.

other than that overall i liked the game and hope to see more work from the developer on this game in the future, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Zee95

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
I must be completely braindead but I'm pretty sure I've tried every different option and the playthroughs been the exact same for me, sisters always fine, don't need to fight anyone, she doesnt hurt herself, don't get to touch anyone bar the girl in the lake, what am I missing?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
didnt get all the scenes that everyone was asking about a baseball bat and so forth. but probably cause i didnt pick that route.
That scene was in the previous version, in the current most likely will be in the next release, but with changes.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
:eek: Ugly? We don't have the same definition of ugly I presume. I think on the contrary that the models, feminine at least, are very sexy. A good work has been done on them.
Adele, the sister, is my top one. I want the same at Christmas! :closedeyesmile:
:coldsweat:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Zee95
I'll have to play once or twice more to get a better opinion and / or criticism, but there is one thing you could look at. Other games do it and it seems to pass the dictatorship of Patreon.

@gigan, thanks to him, does a great job with his incest patch, but why not include a mechanism right off the bat. By default it would be disabled but the simple addition of a file, including just a boolean, available elsewhere than on Patreon (here for example :winkytongue:) would altered the dialogues.

Something like
Code:
if iPatch:
    ade "Fuck me like the whore I am Bro!"
else:
    ade "Dear nearly unknown Mister MC, it would be wonderful if you could agree to kindly courting me"
Once again, I really think Gigan does a great job with his incest patch, but it would be better if a mechanism was include.

Reactions: gigan and Zee95

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Just as info, you start the game and then what is avaiable to do? O_O
Just stuck on the girl preparing the food ...

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
an error appeared when used save 0.13

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 228, in script
return
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in script
python:
File "C:\way\TheWay-014a-pc\TheWay-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\way\TheWay-014a-pc\TheWay-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "C:\way\TheWay-014a-pc\TheWay-pc\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\way\TheWay-014a-pc\TheWay-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 846, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 228, in script
return
File "C:\way\TheWay-014a-pc\TheWay-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1449, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "C:\way\TheWay-014a-pc\TheWay-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 343, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
The Way
Mon Aug 20 23:09:04 2018

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Are you using the patch? Maybe it's because of the patch? Try to redownload it from OP.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zielony2what is the patch name? maybe you have the patch for the version 13b.The patch name for the new version is "The Way v0.14a".when you are not sure then download the patch from the op new.when the game crash with the new patch too can you please upload the save game? then i test it by my pc.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes