• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
@zielony2what is the patch name? maybe you have the patch for the version 13b.The patch name for the new version is "The Way v0.14a".when you are not sure then download the patch from the op new.when the game crash with the new patch too can you please upload the save game? then i test it by my pc.
Patch destroys all the saves in my game, try playing without it

Reactions: Speed_Hen

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zielony2 can you please upload the savegame file?so i can look
@eddie297 can you please upload the traceback and the savegame file.It´s wired that the patch cause this crash.I have only changed the the text and the name from janet.But i look in to that.
I need a savegame file where the crash come so i can see whats happen.I don´t have a savegame where thats happen

Edit:I dont know why but now when i make in the version 0.13b a savegame with patch than crash this in version 0.14a.I continue to test where the problem is.

Edit 2:Could you guys upload the savegame where the crash is?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
OK.

If you use incest patch,... does it destroy only old saves, you are trying to continue from, or does it destroy new ones also if you strart from scratch?

C'mon, I need my incest fix.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@RobJoy it seems that the saves from the version 0.13 crash with the new version.I need a savegame where the crash is.So i can test it

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@RobJoy I can possibly post a fix but I do not know if it works. you can test it if it works.But please make a backup from the original files.When it doesn´t work then i must write the patch new and when that doesn´t work too then i give up and delete the patch

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@RobJoy I can possibly post a fix but I do not know if it works. you can test it if it works.But please make a backup from the original files.When it doesn´t work then i must write the patch new and when that doesn´t work too then i give up and delete the patch
I just checked the patch, it works good, but i dunno, about old saves, i haven't it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 thanks for feetback.I think the crash comes the rpyc files from the patch.I think i have delete them and start the game so they a new createt.I have a ingame crash that there is what written from incompatible file

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@gigan Your welcome, buddy! U've done great work. And if there is an error there, you will certainly fix it! Thnx to you:)

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 I have checked the rpy files from the patch and the original files and the only think what logically different is that is the text a little for exaple the The diarry form janet and the the original parents and the name janet to mom.So i can´t undestand when the new version doesn´t work from what cause the crash

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@gigan I really duuno why it crashes up. This guy should upload a save file, so then we can check it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 yes.I or we must wait for the files so that i or we can check the crash.I have testet it by myself and when i have createt a savegame from version 0.13 where the mc is with tyron on the lake where the girls coming and save it there.And then i have put the save game to the version 0.14 and there come the crash.But when i put the fix for the patch in it then i can load the savegame.These crash log i have but i can click to ignore button but then comes the second crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@gigan Eh, i know the reason... I reduced "rollbacklimit" from 5 to 1... But why it crashes whe u use the patch?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I've had the same u'_main_menu_screen' error following a rollback error, trying to use a (0.13b + adequate incest patch) save onto the (0.14a + adequate incest patch) game.

In fact, the initial problem was a rollback error, I don't remember the exact description, during the load of the old save. Then, when I wanted to "Rollback" or "ignore" the error, I had the u'_main_menu_screen' error.
I did not want to spend time with that error, as the game is not too advanced. Then I started a new game, without any error.

I see only one thing to do. @Zee95 Stop talking everywhere, hurry up to release the 0.15 and we will be fixed :winkytongue::closedeyesmile:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I've had the same u'_main_menu_screen' error following a rollback error, trying to use a (0.13b + adequate incest patch) save onto the (0.14a + adequate incest patch) game.

In fact, the initial problem was a rollback error, I don't remember the exact description, during the load of the old save. Then, when I wanted to "Rollback" or "ignore" the error, I had the u'_main_menu_screen' error.
I did not want to spend time with that error, as the game is not too advanced. Then I started a new game, without any error.

I see only one thing to do. @Zee95 Stop talking everywhere, hurry up to release the 0.15 and we will be fixed :winkytongue::closedeyesmile:
Hehe... Ok...x'D

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 The only thing what i hope is that is the stupid rpyc files cause the crash.So we must wait for the feedback

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes