gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Brady2626 comes the crash when you load the savegame? Is the savegame from the version 0.13?.The fix incest file is called "The Way 14a new".When you have the crash with the new incest patch could you please upload the savegame?

babar

Jun 17, 2017
@babar here i have make a screenshot where the savegame folder is
upload_2018-8-22_4-12-12.png

upload_2018-8-22_4-12-44.png
upload_2018-8-22_4-15-0.png

je cherche la sauvegarde de la page trois image du milieux en bas
je pensais que c est la sauvegarde ecrite 3-5-LT1.save
mais j ais un doute comme vous pouver voir en page 1 j ais des sauvegarde mais comme j ais pas l impression quelle aparaisse dans le dossier j ais un doute pour savoir si c est la bonne
je te remercie pour tes reponse
je vais aller me coucher
chez moi il est 5H du matin
je regarderais ta reponse quand je me leverais

I am looking for the backup of the page three image of the backgrounds at the bottom
I thought that it was the backup written 3-5-LT1.save
but I have a doubt as you can see on page 1 but backups but as I have not the impression that it appears in the file is a doubt to know if it's the right one

I thank you for your answer I will go to sleep
at my house it is 5 o'clock in the morning
I will look at your answer when I get up

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
@Brady2626 Comes the crash in the version 0.14a? do you use the incest patch? There is a crash when you load a savegame file from version 0.13 with the incest patch.I have disabled the link.Have you tried the fix for the incest patch from page 62 post 1231?
just grabbed the mod from the page 62 post, got a "can not open as archive error" in 7zip, any advice?
edit* managed to get it open with a winzip trial

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@babar I was go offline here was it 4 am in germany.the saves is called for example from page 3 and start with 3-1.That means that the save is from page 3 the first savegame.The first number is from with page the savegame is.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@d123456789 When you use a savegame from the version 0.13 can you please give a feedback if the patch works? There was a crash in the "first" version from the patch that crash the game when you load a savegame from the version 0.13

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thnx @gigan a lot! for answering and your patience. I think that necessary to leave that 0.14 patch as it is, everything will be fixed with 0.15 version. I think it's not difficult to start the game again, from beginning, and skip the content that u've already seen by "ctrl".

Reactions: gigan

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
14a looked much better than the previous versions, i liked how the models had changed some.
but i did find it odd that suddenly he has a 14 yr old sister out of nowhere haha, so i guess she was away at summer camp or something.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys is there walkthrough for this game ? Because I'm playing this game first time and right now I'm actually thinking about photo with frank's paramor and I would like to know what outcome will have every option about it :D
Edit: I know ewerything ends hiding the photo but you know guys :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Guys is there walkthrough for this game ? Because I'm playing this game first time and right now I'm actually thinking about photo with frank's paramor and I would like to know what outcome will have every option about it :D
Edit: I know ewerything ends hiding the photo but you know guys :p
Try each of the three, each has a certain effect. The minimal effect on the story will be if you burn the photo.
In future updates we will see the consequence of this or that choice.
Also in the game there won't be rape scenes, so this tag is no longer relevant.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i have a question.I have play the game from new and i said on the lake two times no to drink but later on the "dinner party" said the mc that he has drunk at the lake.But then i have test it with that i say yes at the lake two times but then on the party the mc doesn´t say that her drunk at the lake.Is it a bug? I don´t want it call so but I can not think of another word for it

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 i have a question.I have play the game from new and i said on the lake two times no to drink but later on the "dinner party" said the mc that he has drunk at the lake.But then i have test it with that i say yes at the lake two times but then on the party the mc doesn´t say that her drunk at the lake.Is it a bug? I don´t want it call so but I can not think of another word for it
I'll check it tomorow. Theoretically, it should be: On the lake if you drink beer and do not drink vodka, the MC will say that he has already tasted beer. And if you drink vodka, he will also say that he was drinking vodka, and he will have memories "flashback" after he drank vodka.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 ok.I have test it with this variable:
drink beer + don´t drink vodka = flashback drank beer
don´t drink beer + drink vodka = don´t flashback
drink beer + drink vodka = don´t flashback
don´t drink beer + don´t drink vodka =flashback drank beer

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes