• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
How does this game still end at the same part it did the last time?
where is the damn key to open the desc to play on pc?
It's in your room.
Check the left commode, it's on the top. You need to check it and click on it during a dialog.

Reactions: Zee95

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
@ayo1234 do you use the incest patch from the version 0.13? the game goes definitely further
No i didn't, the game ends where it started back when i first played this. After the dinner, a little bit further, yes. I think he included some stuff in between but it still lacks a lot considering i played this, what, maybe a year ago?
And it is still bare bones.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@ayo1234 The game ends when the mc is in the store and buy i think it was vodka and adele was waiting outside and talked with a guy

babar

Jun 17, 2017
bonjours moi j ais des sauvegardes qui fonctionnent mais avant la scène ou ils sont au lac

hello I do backups that work but before the scene or they are at the lake

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@babar was your savegame from version 0.13? i´m not sure if the crash comes general or at some point in the game.The problem is when you use the patch and start a new game then works the patch,but when you load a savegame from the version 0.13 then comes the crash

babar

Jun 17, 2017
@babar was your savegame from version 0.13? i´m not sure if the crash comes general or at some point in the game.The problem is when you use the patch and start a new game then works the patch,but when you load a savegame from the version 0.13 then comes the crash

je pense que c est une sauvegarde de la version 11 puisque ça s arrete juste au milieux de la scene du lac
( je n est pas la v12)

I think it is a backup version 11 since it stops just in the middle of the scene of the lake
(I'm not the v12)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@babar i can´t undestand what do you mean.Can you say more exactly where you have a problem.The current game version is 0.14a and it has the complete content since version 0.10

Reactions: Zee95

babar

Jun 17, 2017
@babar i can´t undestand what do you mean.Can you say more exactly where you have a problem.The current game version is 0.14a and it has the complete content since version 0.10
ce que je veux dire c est que j ais utilisé une sauvegarde anterieur (v11) et quelle fonctionne sur la version 14a
tandis que les sauvegarde que j ais fait apres ne fonctionnent pas (v13b)
le jeu bug il indique une erreur
j ais joué a la v14a en utilisant une sauvegarde de la v11
je n ais pas jouer a la version 12 car je ne l ais pas telecharger donc je n ais pas de sauvegarde v12 je ne peux pas l essayer

what I mean is that I used a previous backup (v11) and what works on version 14a
while backups that I did after do not work (v 13b) the game bug it indicates an error
I played the v14a using a v11 backup
I do not play version 12 because I did not download it
so I do not have v12 backup
I can not try it

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
trying to load my save from and i get an error :/

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 29, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 29, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3437, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 689, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\z-_-z\TheWay-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1678, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
The Way
Tue Aug 21 21:17:18 2018

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Brady2626 Comes the crash in the version 0.14a? do you use the incest patch? There is a crash when you load a savegame file from version 0.13 with the incest patch.I have disabled the link.Have you tried the fix for the incest patch from page 62 post 1231?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@babar do you mean with backup a savegame? when i understand you is that you have played the version 0.11 and now you will play the new version 0.14a.Works the savegame? i don´t know where you have the problem

babar

Jun 17, 2017
comment savoir quelle sauvegarde dans un jeu rempy est celle qui est dans le dossier pour vous partager une sauvegarde pour jouer a la v14a

how to know which backup in a game rempy is the one that is in the folder to share you a backup to play the v14a

babar

Jun 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "gigan, post: 1025611, membre: 281604"] [USER = 73468] @babar [/ USER] signifie-t-il avec une sauvegarde d'une sauvegarde? Quand je vous comprends bien, vous avez joué à la version 0.11 et maintenant vous jouerez à la nouvelle version 0.14a. Je ne sais pas où vous avez le problème [/ QUOTE]

pour ne plus avoir le problème déjà utilisé une sauvegarde de la version 11

to no longer have the problem but used a backup version 11

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@babar when you mean the savegame folder that is in the subfolder game.There is a folder called save there are the savegames.You must basicly only copy the save folder.

babar

Jun 17, 2017
@babar when you mean the savegame folder that is in the subfolder game.There is a folder called save there are the savegames.You must basicly only copy the save folder.
oui pour ça c est bon mais pour en trouver une precise

yes for that it's good but to find a precise

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Comes the crash in the version 0.14a? do you use the incest patch? There is a crash when you load a savegame file from version 0.13 with the incest patch.I have disabled the link.Have you tried the fix for the incest patch from page 62 post 1231?
i ave a modern save file and yes i am using the incest patch i have only started playing this update

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes