• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of The Way - v0.31 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Ty so much for ur work with the port, I gonna try this game ! :D

Reactions: Paapi

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.34b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
%infoenglish%
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.34b".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
%infoitalian%
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 20/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.33a".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.33a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 18/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.32a".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.32a".

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.31b".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.31b".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Up until today I'd only played one path of the game... Path A. But with the lull in games I am following (because of delays and what not) I decided to try the other routes. I have to say that other than a few problems with the English this was rather impressive. However, I can understand why Zee95 might want to focus on just one path to completion and then the next, etc. I honestly can''t decide which path I prefer. B is the oddest because it's weird that he just becomes a cop with no training or skills, C has the least amount of content and I wish I could follow that more. It feels like the path of redemption for the MC (maybe). Anyway, great work Zee95 and I look forward to playing more soon.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1_12.jpg

The Way 0.32a
Hello, friends!
I haven't published any posts in a long time, but it's not because I didn't work, I didn't want to spoil the update... I still work every day for 8-10 hours a day. The update will be quite big. I can safely say I won't make the release by the 15th. There's still a lot of work to be done...
I want to finish path A, in two updates. Maybe I'll continue the development of the Way in the future, or maybe I'll make a sequel... but I don't know yet... now I want to finish the game... and I hope you enjoy it...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 691581

The Way 0.32a
Hello, friends!
I haven't published any posts in a long time, but it's not because I didn't work, I didn't want to spoil the update... I still work every day for 8-10 hours a day. The update will be quite big. I can safely say I won't make the release by the 15th. There's still a lot of work to be done...
I want to finish path A, in two updates. Maybe I'll continue the development of the Way in the future, or maybe I'll make a sequel... but I don't know yet... now I want to finish the game... and I hope you enjoy it...
So the other paths will not be finished but A definitely will and then you might be moving on to a new game? I just want to ensure I understand and also moderate my expectations. Thank you! Love the game!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
So the other paths will not be finished but A definitely will and then you might be moving on to a new game? I just want to ensure I understand and also moderate my expectations. Thank you! Love the game!
No, I want to finish path A and B... I've already finished the path C... And then I'm gonna continue working on my next project. I plan to make the next game more emotional, with a deeper story. And most importantly, with one story line.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Agrik

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, I want to finish path A and B... I've already finished the path C... And then I'm gonna continue working on my next project. I plan to make the next game more emotional, with a deeper story. And most importantly, with one story line.
Ah, okay. Thank you. I understand the desire for one story line. I can't believe how different each of these paths has been, you've really out done a lot of other games with how the paths vary. I look forward to your next project and, hopefully, beyond. You've really impressed me with this game. I went from thinking "ugh this MC is fugly and annoying" to "OMG, what happens next?!?!". Really well done :love:

Nov 27, 2018
You can do that bro. Good luck with your work. Most importantly be Safe:giggle:

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.32-10.jpg

The Way 0.32 Soon...
Hey, guys! I'm still working on the game. A lot of work has already been done, only a few scenes left, 1-2 scenes...
270 renders, a few animations are done... But before the release I want to play a few times myself, from start to finish of path A, and fix some dialogues... I know that some people are dissatisfied with my work, I mean that I started to spend more time working on the update... so I apologize, but I think it's better if I spend a little more time and release a more quality update...
Take care and stay safe, guys!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes