PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of The Way - v0.31 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Ty so much for ur work with the port, I gonna try this game ! :D

Reactions: Paapi

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.34b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
%infoenglish%
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.34b".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
%infoitalian%
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 20/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.33a".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.33a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 18/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.32a".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.32a".

Here is the Italian translation of "The way" version "0.31b".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The way" versione "0.31b".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Up until today I'd only played one path of the game... Path A. But with the lull in games I am following (because of delays and what not) I decided to try the other routes. I have to say that other than a few problems with the English this was rather impressive. However, I can understand why Zee95 might want to focus on just one path to completion and then the next, etc. I honestly can''t decide which path I prefer. B is the oddest because it's weird that he just becomes a cop with no training or skills, C has the least amount of content and I wish I could follow that more. It feels like the path of redemption for the MC (maybe). Anyway, great work Zee95 and I look forward to playing more soon.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1_12.jpg

The Way 0.32a
Hello, friends!
I haven't published any posts in a long time, but it's not because I didn't work, I didn't want to spoil the update... I still work every day for 8-10 hours a day. The update will be quite big. I can safely say I won't make the release by the 15th. There's still a lot of work to be done...
I want to finish path A, in two updates. Maybe I'll continue the development of the Way in the future, or maybe I'll make a sequel... but I don't know yet... now I want to finish the game... and I hope you enjoy it...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 691581

The Way 0.32a
Hello, friends!
I haven't published any posts in a long time, but it's not because I didn't work, I didn't want to spoil the update... I still work every day for 8-10 hours a day. The update will be quite big. I can safely say I won't make the release by the 15th. There's still a lot of work to be done...
I want to finish path A, in two updates. Maybe I'll continue the development of the Way in the future, or maybe I'll make a sequel... but I don't know yet... now I want to finish the game... and I hope you enjoy it...
So the other paths will not be finished but A definitely will and then you might be moving on to a new game? I just want to ensure I understand and also moderate my expectations. Thank you! Love the game!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
So the other paths will not be finished but A definitely will and then you might be moving on to a new game? I just want to ensure I understand and also moderate my expectations. Thank you! Love the game!
No, I want to finish path A and B... I've already finished the path C... And then I'm gonna continue working on my next project. I plan to make the next game more emotional, with a deeper story. And most importantly, with one story line.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Agrik

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, I want to finish path A and B... I've already finished the path C... And then I'm gonna continue working on my next project. I plan to make the next game more emotional, with a deeper story. And most importantly, with one story line.
Ah, okay. Thank you. I understand the desire for one story line. I can't believe how different each of these paths has been, you've really out done a lot of other games with how the paths vary. I look forward to your next project and, hopefully, beyond. You've really impressed me with this game. I went from thinking "ugh this MC is fugly and annoying" to "OMG, what happens next?!?!". Really well done :love:

Nov 27, 2018
You can do that bro. Good luck with your work. Most importantly be Safe:giggle:

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.32-10.jpg

The Way 0.32 Soon...
Hey, guys! I'm still working on the game. A lot of work has already been done, only a few scenes left, 1-2 scenes...
270 renders, a few animations are done... But before the release I want to play a few times myself, from start to finish of path A, and fix some dialogues... I know that some people are dissatisfied with my work, I mean that I started to spend more time working on the update... so I apologize, but I think it's better if I spend a little more time and release a more quality update...
Take care and stay safe, guys!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes