LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys is about 3 update that i just download the new update, but cant play from various RL problem. But only now i notice that the: Overview: is change?

The game begins when the main character is 18 years old. The MC's parents die in a car crash when he was 8 years old. Two years MC spends on the street. In the family where the MC lives, there is a need for money. And the main character has a dream to finish his studies and get a good job. The game has three main lines, with a completely different plot.

When the plot change?
I remamber that the MC live with is mother and sister. Only his father was death. That his mother try her best to make money and help her son go to the university. Ofc after MC meet the 3 girls where one of them broken his heart.
Can someone explain me all the thing? Perhaps is again the patreon roules? I really love that story. I hope the story is always the same. Also i see that in the genre there is no more incest.

But anyway i see as always the incest patch, so perhpas is just that. But just to be sure.
Thank you

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys is about 3 update that i just download the new update, but cant play from various RL problem. But only now i notice that the: Overview: is change?

The game begins when the main character is 18 years old. The MC's parents die in a car crash when he was 8 years old. Two years MC spends on the street. In the family where the MC lives, there is a need for money. And the main character has a dream to finish his studies and get a good job. The game has three main lines, with a completely different plot.

When the plot change?
I remamber that the MC live with is mother and sister. Only his father was death. That his mother try her best to make money and help her son go to the university. Ofc after MC meet the 3 girls where one of them broken his heart.
Can someone explain me all the thing? Perhaps is again the patreon roules? I really love that story. I hope the story is always the same. Also i see that in the genre there is no more incest.

But anyway i see as always the incest patch, so perhpas is just that. But just to be sure.
Thank you
this is the original story with the parents die in the car crash.After that is happen Janet and Frank (her husband) adobted the mc.The mc was a kid when this happened (I hope that i remember corectly with that).I delete this story part in the incest patch so that Janet and Frank are his "real" parents

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
this is the original story with the parents die in the car crash.After that is happen Janet and Frank (her husband) adobted the mc.The mc was a kid when this happened (I hope that i remember corectly with that).I delete this story part in the incest patch so that Janet and Frank are his "real" parents
Perhaps i remember wrong. Also because till days one i play with the incest patch on.

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
WHY?

If i wanted to read 3000+ lines of text i would rather read a book. A bestseller novel even better..
Why do adult game developers think the top priority in the mind of an "adult game player" is going through thousands of lines of text?
Are they all aspiring writers?
Are adult games their introduction into movie-scripts and Hollywood?

I don't get it..
Agree and where are te sex scenes?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.32-3.jpg

The Way 0.32a Work in progress...
Hey, guys!
I would like to share with you the update development process. So far, everything's going according to plan.If the work goes at this rate, the update will be released by the end of the month.

RubenVOLD

Apr 30, 2020
Amazing game, I really like the 3 way history line. I just don't like incest but at least we have the option to say NO so its fine.

Reactions: Zee95

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Well i hope you keep developing the game. It is an interesting story. Would be a shame if you end it in 3-4 more updates.
Is Maria going to available to continue a relationship future updates?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Well i hope you keep developing the game. It is an interesting story. Would be a shame if you end it in 3-4 more updates.
Is Maria going to available to continue a relationship future updates?
We'll see, It's hard for me to work on two paths of the game, it's like working on two games. After the next update, I will do a poll and may start making updates for one path until the end, then I will start working on the second one.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.32 Progress report.
Hello, friends!
I wanted to share with you the update process. Unfortunately, I will not be able to release the update by the end of the month. There were several factors - I added a couple of scenes that I hadn't originally planned, and in addition to working on the game, I got my main job, which I'm working remotely. I spend a couple of days a week working remotely... So I couldn't make the release by the end of the month...
And another decision that I made at 90%, after this release, I plan to release another 3-4 updates of the branch - A, and finish the branch, then do the same with path B.
I think it's fair to let you know before the end of the month, those who only play on Path B can cancel their pledges...
If I disappoint anyone, I apologize... I've tried and I'm trying to make this game one of the best and most interesting...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes