Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
My apologizes. I have started this game with v0.31. My question is, Is it possible to hide texts (h key) and take a screenshot (s key) of a scene? When I do I get an error. this why I am asking. I also tried using the search, didn't find mine answer. Thank you. :(

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The "h" key on my pc to hide text has stopped working. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Or maybe another way.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
My apologizes. I have started this game with v0.31. My question is, Is it possible to hide texts (h key) and take a screenshot (s key) of a scene? When I do I get an error. this why I am asking. I also tried using the search, didn't find mine answer. Thank you. :(
The "h" key on my pc to hide text has stopped working. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Or maybe another way.
i become an error too when i make an screenshoot.I have no idea why this happen.Click on rollback and you can play.And about the h key.Try to click the middle mouse wheel

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
i become an error too when i make an screenshoot.I have no idea why this happen.Click on rollback and you can play.And about the h key.Try to click the middle mouse wheel
Does not hide text with mouse wheel. I tried another game and the H key worked fine in hiding the text. Screenshots are not good with the text showing. Thank you for helping :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does not hide text with mouse wheel. I tried another game and the H key worked fine in hiding the text. Screenshots are not good with the text showing. Thank you for helping :)
thats strange that you can´t hide the text. In the mainmenu there is a menu called help.In that is written the key function.Maybe there is something other written by your game.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
thats strange that you can´t hide the text. In the mainmenu there is a menu called help.In that is written the key function.Maybe there is something other written by your game.
I am playing The Way [v0.31] [Zee95]. The h key was fine at the beginning I got great screenshots. But now not working and I can't understand why.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a-1343.gif

The Way 0.32 The visual part is done...
Hi, friends! I want to let you know I finally finished the visual part of the update. I spent a lot of effort and time on this update. This update will be quite big, with some choices, and with the possibility of getting into serious intrigues ... I will not reveal the details, soon you will find out for yourself. The update will contain about 10 animations, and almost 400 renders... Just need to polish some dialogs, make some bug tests, and the proofreading... See you soon...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Hey, friends! Today I played my game... Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to read all the dialogues and I skipped many of them... What will I say about The Way, how will I rate it?... To be honest, at first I skipped a lot of dialogues, then I started to read more and I was interested... Ha-ha... it sounds pretty funny, but it's really true, I started to be interested in watching the development of relationships... and I would say it's a pretty good game... maybe it doesn't sound very modest... but still...
now it's about the cons... Many dialogues are not very good, many phrases are repeated, it's because I was in a hurry with the releases, after writing the dialogues I didn't reread them, I always tried to release an update within a month, many dialogues don't reveal anything, you could say the communication between the characters is very poor and the connection is weak... I think that's the biggest problem...
Now I'm not in a hurry with the releases, and I'm trying to do better... Although I don't think the situation with the game will change somehow, and people will start to support me... ...but I want to make the latest updates without rushing.
About the update... I hope I'll finish all the work on the dialogue and the code tomorrow... And then the text will go to our dear ! Hopefully, the update will be released in two or three days!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Zee95
Hey buddy!

It's a good thing you're starting to realize that being in a hurry on every release is a bad thing. You should have asked me first, I would have told you... What? I've told you many times already? :LOL:
The quality of the dialogue is an important part of a good game, so take your time!!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95
Hey buddy!

It's a good thing you're starting to realize that being in a hurry on every release is a bad thing. You should have asked me first, I would have told you... What? I've told you many times already? :LOL:
The quality of the dialogue is an important part of a good game, so take your time!!
Yeah, buddy... I should have spent more time working on the dialogue... I should have listened to your advice and taken my time... rushing won't do any good...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

032 still working...
Hello, friends... I planned to make the release in three days... I'm not sure I can make it... much work remains to be done, I'm rewriting the dialogues a few times, I want to do better dialogues this time... I think I'll finish all the work on the 10th or 11th... Then everything will depend on Doug... I hope the release will be on the 12th or 13th... the deadline is the 15th...
After this update there will be only one last update of Path A. And one, the last update of Path B. And then we will say goodbye to the heroes of "The WAY".

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
3 years of development(( 56 PATRONS $133 PER MONTH. Life is unfair
This is the issue, i like the game, but i think there are several other games better. There are a lot of things on this game thgat i dont like, for example, having to go around clicking arrows to save my sister in the kidnap scene.

It makes no sense, this game would be much, much better as a full visual novel with just choices in dialogs and cutting those nonsense point and click parts that only add annoyance to the game.

So my reduced budget goes to other places.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes