Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Have a weird bug where the game loops a scene constantly, im usin the 0.31 i-patch, but it gets to the scene on root b where you meet the mom in the bedroom and she offers tye kiss and i get a error message the starts an infinite loop

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, play Path A, but have you neglected every other woman?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plays Path A

3 minutes later: *blink* It's over? So... where's the update at? That wasn't even a full day's worth of ingame time.

Edit: Reading what Dee said the update was gonna be, I just have to check and make sure I'm the only one experiencing this:
Path A's update for me was: Driving back to the city, going to the computer store, getting home, talking to Janet and Adele, wake up in the morning, end of version.

Is that really all there is or is my save file fucked up?

Reactions: VOYEUR and Zee95

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Here is the incest patch for the version 0.31b.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Here is the incest patch for the Stylized Edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Edit 24.08.2019: The patch will be in the future updatet maybe around saturday or sonday after a new version is released
HI gigan , the update to the patch on weekend, yes? TYVM for your work!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Plays Path A

3 minutes later: *blink* It's over? So... where's the update at? That wasn't even a full day's worth of ingame time.

Edit: Reading what Dee said the update was gonna be, I just have to check and make sure I'm the only one experiencing this:
Path A's update for me was: Driving back to the city, going to the computer store, getting home, talking to Janet and Adele, wake up in the morning, end of version.

Is that really all there is or is my save file fucked up?
There's the Victoria sex, and the whole thing in Alessia's house.

Reactions: Zee95

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Can somebody please explain to me how the incest patch is gonna work outside of the case of the sister if supposedly the parents died in a car crash ?

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Here is the walktrough for the version 0.31b.This will be updated after a new version comes out
Edit 24.08.2019: Will be updated in the future around saturday or sunday after a new version is released.Maybe a week later
Edit: 13.09.2019 if you are interested, i uploaded the walktrough to mega
Please update the walkthrough.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes