gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can somebody please explain to me how the incest patch is gonna work outside of the case of the sister if supposedly the parents died in a car crash ?
this part and that the mc and adele are adoptet are deletet in the patch

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm, i get nothing on this update. It says i am playing way B at the end. And what is the divrence to other ways?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Question about the incest Patch. Is it part of the game canon or is it purely a Fan mod?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmmm, i get nothing on this update. It says i am playing way B at the end. And what is the divrence to other ways?
Path B is where you become a cop route and this latest update path A is the MC moved into the city for University the only downside to this path is leaving Adele and Janet behind you still keep in contact with them this update was phone calls to both of them.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Path B is where you become a cop route and this latest update path A is the MC moved into the city for University the only downside to this path is leaving Adele and Janet behind you still keep in contact with them this update was phone calls to both of them.
oke thx. I am only interessted in geting Monique back. I hope it is possible in all path. Adele can stay who the sun never shine. Janet is nice. And Maria and the Nurse lost my interesst, because they look now so .... Doll like. I am realy sad about Marias look now

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Question about the incest Patch. Is it part of the game canon or is it purely a Fan mod?
fan mod.but i didn´t change so much from the original game.i disabled the part with mc biologic parents that they are dead and the mc and adele are adopted

Reactions: Aero1

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
fan mod.but i didn´t change so much from the original game.i disabled the part with mc biologic parents that they are dead and the mc and adele are adopted
Does it ever come through in the rest of the game that MC was adopted ? Is the story still sound with the change ? Like is it a change that keeps up authenticity of the story in itself ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does it ever come through in the rest of the game that MC was adopted ? Is the story still sound with the change ? Like is it a change that keeps up authenticity of the story in itself ?
i think it was maybe 2-3 times with the adoptet.When you are the first time in mc´s room there is a diary and in that was a scene with his real parents and i think it was in the interview with maria but the rest ist the original story.I changed only the sentence that the mc says mom instead janet

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
i think it was maybe 2-3 times with the adoptet.When you are the first time in mc´s room there is a diary and in that was a scene with his real parents and i think it was in the interview with maria but the rest ist the original story.I changed only the sentence that the mc says mom instead janet
Do you think you could manage to get rid of those references for the sake of making the whole change work better ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Do you think you could manage to get rid of those references for the sake of making the whole change work better ?
i´m not sure what do you mean.The incest patch makes that the mc and adele are the son and daughter from janet

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
i´m not sure what do you mean.The incest patch makes that the mc and adele are the son and daughter from janet

What i mean is trying to edit/delete this on top of your changes:
" When you are the first time in mc´s room there is a diary and in that was a scene with his real parents and i think it was in the interview with maria "

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks.

I think I'm going to skip the patch. I just hate games where there is landladies and roommates and for some or other reason it is wrong to have sex with them. Everything screams Mother/sisters, but Patreon...

It sounds like the backstory in this one is good enough to carry the story without the incest patch.

For me it's all about playing it the way the dev intended the game to be.
(You know the dev did not write the patch ...wink.... wink)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay seriously now, graphics are great even fantastic, Story itself is great so far that i can tell. Writing story is great in general and all but English gram is not on same level sadly. example, path B, jelousy choice after saving himself, the girl and sister at hospital the guy at end says Good! Good Luck Stay... his words, Sure my love! I couldn't! That time was the only one, and it will not happen again. blabla, while most of the english is good this one is green but not great like rest. so only 1 is green rest is like blue-purple, but no orange yet^^ green-blue-purple-orange=normal, great, grand, legend. :)

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes