Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I wish he reopens the path C :( was a terrific story. any chance or it's definitely closed?
I'm glad you liked the story. I plan to freeze the whole game after two updates. Maybe I'll resume work on "The way" if business goes up.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The Way is that little game that just keeps on going. And I love it for that, yes the renders aren't the best, yes Zee95's English is let's say "charming," but I just can't help feeling gratitude for how he sticks with his game, due to us here asking for a continuation of the story, even though he isn't raking in the patreon dough.

Appreciate it, dude.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any chance we can know the art assets of the models in the game? the game is awesome and we should have a fan & art asset for it.

Reactions: Zee95

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Unfortunate. No sound effects really other than a single moan sound effect that does nothing basically.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
this dev hates so much anal and decided not to make one,almost 3 yrs in development and none.shame,its good but its the always the same missionary position in scenes

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I'm glad you liked the story. I plan to freeze the whole game after two updates. Maybe I'll resume work on "The way" if business goes up.
Great game ! Is there an ending with Monique (she could have get pregnant from the lake night) ?
I can't see MC ending with a family member (even if not blood related). Maybe i have a closed mind on that... The journalist couldn't be a love story... So i could have Victoria's ending or maybe Estelle, she's very cute too. Thanks again for the good work.

Reactions: Zee95

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
yep go outdoor and listen to the mom/son conversation at the living room window like 9 times untill the son takes her to bed then you can enter with the old hag sleeping in the bed to get the needed keys.
thanks so much for a real answer .

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes