7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Writing this must feel like creating a "Choose-your-own-adventure" from hell!
"The Way- EVERY chose has its consequences" now isn't THAT the truth??
I have spent days trying to get the best outcomes for my decisions, even using the walkthrough graciously created and supplied, and am STILL uncertain if they were really the best choices after all.
I am second-guessing myself at every turn, and loving every goddamned minute of it.
The dialog I noticed GREATLY improved the further I progressed into the game, and the renders also followed suit, though a certain Japanese reporter looks greatly different, closer to a British or Scottish one instead in my opinion.
DAMN, this is an awesome creation, and it clearly only gets better with every update!
I tip my proverbial hat to you Zee and look forward to the next installation with great fervor!

Reactions: zielony2 and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Writing this must feel like creating a "Choose-your-own-adventure" from hell!
"The Way- EVERY chose has its consequences" now isn't THAT the truth??
I have spent days trying to get the best outcomes for my decisions, even using the walkthrough graciously created and supplied, and am STILL uncertain if they were really the best choices after all.
I am second-guessing myself at every turn, and loving every goddamned minute of it.
The dialog I noticed GREATLY improved the further I progressed into the game, and the renders also followed suit, though a certain Japanese reporter looks greatly different, closer to a British or Scottish one instead in my opinion.
DAMN, this is an awesome creation, and it clearly only gets better with every update!
I tip my proverbial hat to you Zee and look forward to the next installation with great fervor!
Thank you for the kind words. It's always nice to hear such positive feedback about the work you do...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I decided to make several releases of path A in a row. I guess the next update of path A will be the last.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
But 0.32b because a have 2 release but b has 1 and when you realese 0.33a then a part have 3 update and b part have 2 when you release 0.34
a, b or eventually c are nothing near with version numbers but just a visual sign of the path worked in the release.
Just focus on the numbers, 0.32 now, 0.33 for the next release ;)

Reactions: Zee95

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hey Zee95 , did I already said you that I fuckin' love Adele? Your last render a few post abode is just..... :love::love::love::love:

But... Is she pregnant? Her boobs seem "just a very little bit" bigger than before o_O :love::love::love::love:

In any case, when the game is over, you will have to tell which assets to use for Adele to your beloved patrons^H^H^H forget the beloved stuff, I want to have it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hey Zee95 , did I already said you that I fuckin' love Adele? Your last render a few post abode is just..... :love::love::love::love:

But... Is she pregnant? Her boobs seem "just a very little bit" bigger than before o_O :love::love::love::love:

In any case, when the game is over, you will have to tell which assets to use for Adele to your beloved patrons^H^H^H forget the beloved stuff, I want to have it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, i didnt change her shape, the size is the same as it was. About assets, no problem, man, i share it with u :)

• Love
Reactions: Bip

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1466.jpg

The Way 0.33a (soon)
Hi guys! I plan to finish the visual part of the update in 3-4 days. Then 3-4 days for coding, and release. I decided not to rush events to the end of the game. So this will probably not be the last update of this path.
I worked a lot on light, and with light, mixed light sources, added volume light, and frankly speaking, I improved the quality of images once again. I don't know if you can see the image improvements, but for me they are obvious.
Well, let's keep working...
See ya soon...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes