Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hope to finish all the code and dialogues tonight. I hope I can cope.:cool:
But then the text will be passed to the proofreader. I do not know how long it will take him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1602692033555.png

Hey, babe, just wanted to let my inner child say hy!
Oh, nuthin”, just standing here on the chitchen counter, feeling your thoughts like butterflies in my stomack.
Hey, I saw Trigun was having reruns on the FavBooo channel ... maybe we can watch that together sometime.
Luv yo, hun! See you soon!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1449.jpg

0.33 Info
Guys, I'm the same person just like you... With my problems and concerns. Especially considering today's realities, I have to work twice, and there is not always enough time for game development. Before, I used to consistently release one update per month, now I can not work so much on the game. Anyway I plan to finish the work on the code tonight and pass the text to the proofreader. I think that within a couple of days there will be a release.

D

Deleted member 2479505

View attachment 857626

0.33 Info
Guys, I'm the same person just like you... With my problems and concerns. Especially considering today's realities, I have to work twice, and there is not always enough time for game development. Before, I used to consistently release one update per month, now I can not work so much on the game. Anyway I plan to finish the work on the code tonight and pass the text to the proofreader. I think that within a couple of days there will be a release.
I played a lot of games like Milf city,lust epidemic,incest story 2 etc.but honestly to me your game is number one.i don't know why people always say that milf city is number one but to me your game story line is far better than Milf city.in the three path of your game the mom doesn't come in hand so quickly. And I like this thing very much.your models are also very good.the mc's body is perfect....I mean you didn't make his penis so big:).most of the games have a mc with big dick or a little mc with big dick.i don't know why the other developers do that but u did the right thing. I mean when I play your game it's like it is real.
You did a great job man.to me your game is better than Milf city(just one request please keep android port in your future games)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I played a lot of games like Milf city,lust epidemic,incest story 2 etc.but honestly to me your game is number one.i don't know why people always say that milf city is number one but to me your game story line is far better than Milf city.in the three path of your game the mom doesn't come in hand so quickly. And I like this thing very much.your models are also very good.the mc's body is perfect....I mean you didn't make his penis so big:).most of the games have a mc with big dick or a little mc with big dick.i don't know why the other developers do that but u did the right thing. I mean when I play your game it's like it is real.
You did a great job man.to me your game is better than Milf city(just one request please keep android port in your future games)
Thnx, man, I appreciate it!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ok I admit I was doing something else ... but as soon as I saw this update ..
Ok unloading ehehehe
Beautiful game

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Here is the incest patch for the version 0.32a.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Here is the incest patch for the Stylized Edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Edit 24.08.2019: The patch will be in the future updatet maybe around saturday or sonday after a new version is released
New update just dropped.

Jul 15, 2019
oh shit I forgot about this game haha another good game so I wait and hope there be a compressed android version CAUSE THIS ONE HAS A STORY I ENJOY KINDA WIERD BUT I STILL ENJOY THE STORY CANT WAIT

Reactions: DemronDark

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Here is the walktrough for the version 0.32a.This will be updated after a new version comes out
Edit 24.08.2019: Will be updated in the future around saturday or sunday after a new version is released.Maybe a week later
Edit: 13.09.2019 if you are interested, i uploaded the walktrough to mega
Update please

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes