damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
First things first, i like the models. They are somewhat OK. It's not the worst i've seen, but not exactly the "top notch" either. The mom model is great. Adele seems interesting too. I definitely enjoy the fact that this game seems to be big in terms of content/story so far, which is always a good thing for those who don't want a quick game. But, that's about it when it comes to positive things so far.

May i ask to what age group does the game creator belong to? 18~20? 21~30? 30+? Interesting how the experiences and the age of a game creator reflects upon the game itself every now and then...

Either way, i'll be honest and say that those who've reviewed this game and given this game 5*, certainly are happy with whatever game is presented to them and/or they haven't played more quality games. It's not about different tastes, but actual facts, and what i've seen so far, does not have the value of 5*, unless you don't have any requirements for a game like this...

Pardon for being so direct, but i am going to give the game a proper chance before writing a review. Because, let's face it, the main issues with this game so far are the mc himself (he is not appealing, intriguing, interesting nor even charismatic at all, and strikes me as a 12-year old), those immense cringy dialogues, particularly between the mc and the bestie, the lack of consistency when it comes to the characters and story and something that gotta be ticking the nerves within a lot of players; the annoying sister with that non-sensable attitude towards the mc. Makes just no sense.

As mentioned, i like that this isn't the smallest game available, which gives room for improvement. And i for one approves a big game because i dislike seeing that "End of this version. Stay tuned for the next one!"-message -too- soon! But yea, 20 mins into the game, and i am not exactly going "yaaaay"... Once i am done with the version, i will give it a proper review.

Naturally, im "just another gamer", so this doesn't matter all too much for most, but seeing that i have played about 500+ VN/RP games over the past few years, i thought i'd share my words, hoping that it will bring something good to the creator and the community.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and Pinsel

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I thought Tina was fun...

I don't really care about Monique. Originally I wanted to meet her again (summer love with a redhead ftw) but if she is telling the truth about having a boyfriend then the entire thing is a waste of time. Rather have cheap sex with someone else than drive over to meet someone just to have her confirm that she's not available...
Yea kinda the same feeling i have have, way more interested in Adele, Victoria and Estelle at this point. Maybe the Dev can make something work with it but i feel you run the risk of oversaturation if you have to too many LI's.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yea kinda the same feeling i have have, way more interested in Adele, Victoria and Estelle at this point. Maybe the Dev can make something work with it but i feel you run the risk of oversaturation if you have to too many LI's.
Yeah, Estelle is hot but we are forced via the story to be neglectful assholes when it comes to her, Victoria I've turned down half the time because I don't feel like it is an honest relationship, and Adele is hot but it has been awhile since anything has happened. I'd rather that we focus on the few instead of finally getting to Monique only to find out she has someone already, no real point to it.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I tried to slog through but by the end of the first chapter[?] I just couldn't handle the horrible dialogues and the thoroughly unlikable MC and friend.

Reactions: haningn

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
First things first, i like the models. They are somewhat OK. It's not the worst i've seen, but not exactly the "top notch" either. The mom model is great. Adele seems interesting too. I definitely enjoy the fact that this game seems to be big in terms of content/story so far, which is always a good thing for those who don't want a quick game. But, that's about it when it comes to positive things so far.

May i ask to what age group does the game creator belong to? 18~20? 21~30? 30+? Interesting how the experiences and the age of a game creator reflects upon the game itself every now and then...

Either way, i'll be honest and say that those who've reviewed this game and given this game 5*, certainly are happy with whatever game is presented to them and/or they haven't played more quality games. It's not about different tastes, but actual facts, and what i've seen so far, does not have the value of 5*, unless you don't have any requirements for a game like this...

Pardon for being so direct, but i am going to give the game a proper chance before writing a review. Because, let's face it, the main issues with this game so far are the mc himself (he is not appealing, intriguing, interesting nor even charismatic at all, and strikes me as a 12-year old), those immense cringy dialogues, particularly between the mc and the bestie, the lack of consistency when it comes to the characters and story and something that gotta be ticking the nerves within a lot of players; the annoying sister with that non-sensable attitude towards the mc. Makes just no sense.

As mentioned, i like that this isn't the smallest game available, which gives room for improvement. And i for one approves a big game because i dislike seeing that "End of this version. Stay tuned for the next one!"-message -too- soon! But yea, 20 mins into the game, and i am not exactly going "yaaaay"... Once i am done with the version, i will give it a proper review.

Naturally, im "just another gamer", so this doesn't matter all too much for most, but seeing that i have played about 500+ VN/RP games over the past few years, i thought i'd share my words, hoping that it will bring something good to the creator and the community.
This game has never been anything that could remotely resemble good, in any way. I remember back when it was released.
The MC was a creepy useless dude, and the story was too edge without any balance nor complement, like when a person who lost all start making a speech trying to make others feel guilty about his problems.
I remember one scene that if you drink 1 beer, MC's childhood friend would declare eternal love for him and IIRC they would have sex in the open/street, but if MC did not drink that beer at the dinner, she would slap his face and tell she hates him. There was another senseless outcome with the beer which I don't recall. There was more stuff following the same principle of logic of it doesn't make any sense too. Then the dev decided to remake and apparently it worked, but due how terrible the initial release was, I knew it was simply impossible to end into something.

I have been trying to decipher the reasoning behind these scores and financial support myself. I have seen great games with amazing writing, characters, pacing, kinks, and gameplay elements to be left in the shadows and almost completely forgotten.
I also have seen games like these to have received some appraisal. In fact, this thread has 2.4M views currently. I can't deny that got myself curious to navigate to see what's about and if something has changed. I honestly don't get it.

Reactions: Pinsel

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
This game has never been anything that could remotely resemble good, in any way. I remember back when it was released.
The MC was a creepy useless dude, and the story was too edge without any balance nor complement, like when a person who lost all start making a speech trying to make others feel guilty about his problems.
I remember one scene that if you drink 1 beer, MC's childhood friend would declare eternal love for him and IIRC they would have sex in the open/street, but if MC did not drink that beer at the dinner, she would slap his face and tell she hates him. There was another senseless outcome with the beer which I don't recall. There was more stuff following the same principle of logic of it doesn't make any sense too. Then the dev decided to remake and apparently it worked, but due how terrible the initial release was, I knew it was simply impossible to end into something.

I have been trying to decipher the reasoning behind these scores and financial support myself. I have seen great games with amazing writing, characters, pacing, kinks, and gameplay elements to be left in the shadows and almost completely forgotten.
I also have seen games like these to have received some appraisal. In fact, this thread has 2.4M views currently. I can't deny that got myself curious to navigate to see what's about and if something has changed. I honestly don't get it.
That's interesting. Thanks for the inputs. Usually, when the game is sized as big as this one, i am usually quite flexible with the content, because i like a game that lasts a while before i get the version done-message in my face. However, upon reading your post and my initial feels about the game, it doesn't look too bright. That said, i will still give it a go, just to see the fuss myself, and thus giving it a solid go before i am being overly harsh on it.

But yeah, the only reason i decided to write my initial post was because this looked promising when i got it, and i was excited about its size (yes, yes, that's what she said), but it is one of the extremely few times i've been this little excited and overwhelmed by such a game, but that's mostly because of the mc and that sister of his. It's simply...not working for me.

Gahh, i feel like our posts are being -too- negative now, which is not because i wanna be a douche/troll/whatever, but to share my honest opinion about something that could've had a nice potential is delivering as it does, it's just remarkable, hence why i had to comment on it. I will, however, give the developer respect by playing through it, before i land on a verdict.

That said, i am now writing a HUGE top 50 "big file size" game recommendation list, and although this is all the way up there among other top/great games, it doesn't justify a spot on that list. Not yet anyways. Hopefully, that list will give the users a good view on what games are worth playing/checking out.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
That's interesting. Thanks for the inputs. Usually, when the game is sized as big as this one, i am usually quite flexible with the content, because i like a game that lasts a while before i get the version done-message in my face. However, upon reading your post and my initial feels about the game, it doesn't look too bright. That said, i will still give it a go, just to see the fuss myself, and thus giving it a solid go before i am being overly harsh on it.

But yeah, the only reason i decided to write my initial post was because this looked promising when i got it, and i was excited about its size (yes, yes, that's what she said), but it is one of the extremely few times i've been this little excited and overwhelmed by such a game, but that's mostly because of the mc and that sister of his. It's simply...not working for me.

Gahh, i feel like our posts are being -too- negative now, which is not because i wanna be a douche/troll/whatever, but to share my honest opinion about something that could've had a nice potential is delivering as it does, it's just remarkable, hence why i had to comment on it. I will, however, give the developer respect by playing through it, before i land on a verdict.

That said, i am now writing a HUGE top 50 "big file size" game recommendation list, and although this is all the way up there among other top/great games, it doesn't justify a spot on that list. Not yet anyways. Hopefully, that list will give the users a good view on what games are worth playing/checking out.
Well, I have only played the first release, before the remake. So maybe it has become a good game. I find it unlikely a person learn how to be an amazing novel adult writer in 7 days or so, which was more or less the time frame to completely redo his original release build. At least shows his dedication and commitment.
Anyhow, I just came by because I am genuinely curious why some games get more attention than others and why, but I guess I'll never figure it out.

That's interesting. Once your list is ready, where are you planning to share it? I have a different list, games that I like or see potential waiting to be completed.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Well, I have only played the first release, before the remake. So maybe it has become a good game. I find it unlikely a person learn how to be an amazing novel adult writer in 7 days or so, which was more or less the time frame to completely redo his original release build. At least shows his dedication and commitment.
Anyhow, I just came by because I am genuinely curious why some games get more attention than others and why, but I guess I'll never figure it out.

That's interesting. Once your list is ready, where are you planning to share it? I have a different list, games that I like or see potential waiting to be completed.
Ah, i see.

Well, i am planning to post it in the recommendation-section on f95. Sadly, i cannot cover all the categories that doesn't apply to my interests, but i'll still try to include all the quality games i have come across. So far, my list includes 500+ games from f95.... Still, my list will include some pretty obvious ones, but also some surprises and some reeeally underrated games with amazing content and gameplay. You'll definitely see the list when it's out! :)

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Ah, i see.

Well, i am planning to post it in the recommendation-section on f95. Sadly, i cannot cover all the categories that doesn't apply to my interests, but i'll still try to include all the quality games i have come across. So far, my list includes 500+ games from f95.... Still, my list will include some pretty obvious ones, but also some surprises and some reeeally underrated games with amazing content and gameplay. You'll definitely see the list when it's out! :)
That's quite a big list. The games that most interest me are the good ones but not popular.
Popular games are easy to find, but that doesn't mean a game that became forgotten ain't good as well.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey, thanks for your work! I'd suggest emending one part of it, however. When at the Rossis, you can still get a chunk of content without the bad end of being caught by Victoria and her dad, incl. a nice nude conversation with Alessandra:

I haven't checked the script to see if this sets any hidden variables (beyond having had a cosy naked chat with your boss' wife), but on the face of it, it seems a slightly richer path.
i can only check it on thursday or sunday.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Love this game so much. Adele is soooooo hot

Just wondering what path is best to take for Adele scenes? And mom scenes? (though imma probably try all 3 eventually)
If I do all three what order should I do them in?

Reactions: punisher2099

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, Estelle is hot but we are forced via the story to be neglectful assholes when it comes to her, Victoria I've turned down half the time because I don't feel like it is an honest relationship, and Adele is hot but it has been awhile since anything has happened. I'd rather that we focus on the few instead of finally getting to Monique only to find out she has someone already, no real point to it.
Yea I get much of the same feeling especially with the game essentially taking place in 2 separate cities. Probably should have kept it to 1 city and trim down the number of LI. Side girls are fine but I personally only really like having a few LI more than that it starts to feel cluttered in most cases. Honestly I had to go back into the game just to confirm Estelle name cause we have neglected her so much

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yea I get much of the same feeling especially with the game essentially taking place in 2 separate cities. Probably should have kept it to 1 city and trim down the number of LI. Side girls are fine but I personally only really like having a few LI more than that it starts to feel cluttered in most cases. Honestly I had to go back into the game just to confirm Estelle name cause we have neglected her so much
Yeah, and then you see Estelle again and she's mad at how you told her you really liked her but then ignored her. And you can tell her that you really do, "pinky promise" swear like her, and then you don't have anything to do with her... Would be nice to see her more.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, and then you see Estelle again and she's mad at how you told her you really liked her but then ignored her. And you can tell her that you really do, "pinky promise" swear like her, and then you don't have anything to do with her... Would be nice to see her more.
Kind of why I gave up on this game. I dealt with the crappy Engrish, I even dealt with the save breakage before. Estelle though needs some love from the dev. It's like she's just an afterthought for him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This game has never been anything that could remotely resemble good, in any way.
First of all I would say to that, are you blind? The level of detail in this game when it comes to the environments, lighting, and character models is exceptional and are its strongest points by far.

However, I will concede that there are issues with the story that sadly taint this otherwise incredible looking game.

The game has a very interesting concept with the "Sliding Doors" approach where one decision can change the entire course of the story depending on what you choose, however, that also somewhat leads to the major problem that it tries to pack too much in to the game, not just by having these 3 paths but also with the content within each of them. The story is also seemingly quite directionless, as though it doesn't exactly know where it's going or why after that major incident that creates the 3 branches. It's also got some crazy weird elements, particularly on the B path where, just because he took down 1 notorious criminal, he somehow instantly becomes a fully commissioned police officer who is allowed to investigate crime scenes despite having zero training or experience.

The MC and his relationships are also not handled very well at all, beginning with the girl Monique that he meets at the lake. He develops a really weird, head-over-heels in love obsession with her but yet he can also declares love for Estelle, seemingly start a romantic relationship with Adele, Victoria, and Maria, and now can be into this new girl Tina. Now, normally I'd be fine with all this multi-girl stuff because in most games it feels appropriate, and sure, you don't have to do it, but here the MC seems to be a real asshole about it like he doesn't really care much about what he's doing and even if he's just in a relationship with one of them, he's still a pretty shitty guy in the relationship due to this apparent lack of care for the girl.

It's really kind of a pity that this game does get weighed down by all these issues, and yes, the dialogue can also be quite bland and lacking in emotion, because it feels like it could be such a great game if it was more focused, a little more believable in many aspects, and made these different relationships he's having feel like they actually mean something.

Honestly, the potential for more Adele content is all that really keeps me coming back to this game because her and the MC's relationship is my absolute favourite, and she's gorgeous. :love:

You speak as though this game is raking in the big bucks, but it isn't. He only has 53 patrons and makes just $99 a month, so it's not like this game is a massively successful money grabber like Icstor who is raking in the big bucks despite being utterly useless.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
First of all I would say to that, are you blind? The level of detail in this game when it comes to the environments, lighting, and character models is exceptional and are its strongest points by far.

However, I will concede that there are issues with the story that sadly taint this otherwise incredible looking game.

The game has a very interesting concept with the "Sliding Doors" approach where one decision can change the entire course of the story depending on what you choose, however, that also somewhat leads to the major problem that it tries to pack too much in to the game, not just by having these 3 paths but also with the content within each of them. The story is also seemingly quite directionless, as though it doesn't exactly know where it's going or why after that major incident that creates the 3 branches. It's also got some crazy weird elements, particularly on the B path where, just because he took down 1 notorious criminal, he somehow instantly becomes a fully commissioned police officer who is allowed to investigate crime scenes despite having zero training or experience.

The MC and his relationships are also not handled very well at all, beginning with the girl Monique that he meets at the lake. He develops a really weird, head-over-heels in love obsession with her but yet he can also declares love for Estelle, seemingly start a romantic relationship with Adele, Victoria, and Maria, and now can be into this new girl Tina. Now, normally I'd be fine with all this multi-girl stuff because in most games it feels appropriate, and sure, you don't have to do it, but here the MC seems to be a real asshole about it like he doesn't really care much about what he's doing and even if he's just in a relationship with one of them, he's still a pretty shitty guy in the relationship due to this apparent lack of care for the girl.

It's really kind of a pity that this game does get weighed down by all these issues, and yes, the dialogue can also be quite bland and lacking in emotion, because it feels like it could be such a great game if it was more focused, a little more believable in many aspects, and made these different relationships he's having feel like they actually mean something.

Honestly, the potential for more Adele content is all that really keeps me coming back to this game because her and the MC's relationship is my absolute favourite, and she's gorgeous. :love:

You speak as though this game is raking in the big bucks, but it isn't. He only has 53 patrons and makes just $99 a month, so it's not like this game is a massively successful money grabber like Icstor who is raking in the big bucks despite being utterly useless.

2.4M views on this thread and only 99 a month, this business is seriously tough. I wonder if Icstor is still making a good amount of money.
I mean, some of his patreons may have their credit card already expired or canceled. I saw one person who lives from patreon talking about this. You may see numbers but just a percentage of them are actually paying. Then there's patreon's cut. Still, Icstor indeed making money by doing nothing, anything would be too much with that in mind.

I suppose this market has become a little bit too saturated for the average content creator of these kinds of games. Must either appeal to a niche audience or create something new (or amazing).
Still, there are still old content creators making way more. If this dev had started earlier he would as well.

Btw, when you're trying to sell a story, visuals alone won't do it. You got to be a good writer.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes