Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
This game is great, but Still Waiting for a hot scene with mom, and I wish there is a gallery mod

Reactions: Jstain

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way 0.34ab
Hi friends, I have already started work on 0.34, the last update in 2020. The update will contain a continuation of two paths A and B. Then I plan to stop development of "The Way", I do not know for how long. I will try to make 0.34 as complete as possible. And I will spend as much time as it takes. Hopefully I will manage for 1.5-2.5 months.
Soon I will share the first renderers from the upcoming update. At the moment I am working on text.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great way to end the update on as the above image shows I really hope the MC can work something out with Monique I've liked her since we first met her the only disappointment with her already having a Bf we can't be having that now can we :p also the scenes with Tina I knew something was suspect about her I don't think I could fully trust her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

The Way 0.34ab
Hi friends, I have already started work on 0.34, the last update in 2020. The update will contain a continuation of two paths A and B. Then I plan to stop development of "The Way", I do not know for how long. I will try to make 0.34 as complete as possible. And I will spend as much time as it takes. Hopefully I will manage for 1.5-2.5 months.
Soon I will share the first renderers from the upcoming update. At the moment I am working on text.
Honestly, I really like this game but I feel like it is overly ambitious. I don't want you to burn out so I am glad you will take a break from working on this game. Anyway, looking forward to what comes next.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

The Way 0.34ab
Please tell there is going to be a hot scene with mom :cry:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.33a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Zee95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Then I plan to stop development of "The Way", I do not know for how long.
Why you plan to stop? It's very special game and would be pity. Maybe 3 routes are too much work and because of that slowly progress?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Why you plan to stop? It's very special game and would be pity. Maybe 3 routes are too much work and because of that slowly progress?
This is because of the financial side. Yes, three paths, absolutely different, it is a lot for one developer.I guess that's why many patrins have cancelled their pledges, they are just tired of waiting for the continuation of the path they like. But there is still a chance that I will resume development if my financial situation improves. I'd like to finish the game the way, I initially planned...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is because of the financial side. Yes, three paths, absolutely different, it is a lot for one developer.I guess that's why many patrins have cancelled their pledges, they are just tired of waiting for the continuation of the path they like. But there is still a chance that I will resume development if my financial situation improves. I'd like to finish the game the way, I initially planned...
This game is overly ambitious but drastically different and interesting. I really enjoyed it but I do agree that pausing this and working on your other idea and making a more "traditional" game may be for the best. Hopefully you can come back and finish everything but it is completely understandable.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The murder scene, trying to find evidence.
in the walktrough are pictures.Didn´t help that you? I hope that there is nothing changed
Edit: I think you play the b route.I have test it and the walktrough it´s working for me.You must click on all the red marks thinks

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way 0.34 a/b Work in progress.
Hello friends! I' d like to share with you the process of working on the update. The process is moving at a good pace. I am satisfied with the results. About 60 renderings have already been done. History is moving forward.
I also wanted to thank and greet my new patrons. Welcome to the team.
Also I would like to thank my current and former patrons, because of you I am still working on the game.
stay in touch.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes