Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.34b News
Hi friends! I would like to share with you the latest news, the development progress of the update. The work is progressing at a good pace. Already about 200 renders have been done. About 5-6 animations too. And I decided to release the update this month, but the update will contain an extension of path B, not two paths as originally planned. In general, nothing has changed, I just divided one update into two.
If you do not agree, you can leave comments under this post. Or we could do a poll.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

0.34b News
Hi friends! I would like to share with you the latest news, the development progress of the update. The work is progressing at a good pace. Already about 200 renders have been done. About 5-6 animations too. And I decided to release the update this month, but the update will contain an extension of path B, not two paths as originally planned. In general, nothing has changed, I just divided one update into two.
If you do not agree, you can leave comments under this post. Or we could do a poll.
Yeah, Good choise.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way 0.34b Work in progress
Hi friends! Glad to inform you that the work on the update 0.34 is coming to an end. Approximately 95-97% is already done, hopefully the release will be within 5 days.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes