Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
i´m working on that at the moment :)
jajajaja, people don't have a patient, although I have to admit that sometimes the same thing happens to me ... jajaja, hurry up!!! (just kidding ...;))

Thanks for your work and effort!!!

Reactions: gigan

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Way [v0.33a] [Zee95] - Original Size: 4.01GB

Compressed version for PC (370MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

sigaretek

Dec 23, 2018
The Way [v0.33a] [Zee95] - Original Size: 4.01GB

Compressed version for PC (370MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
my kind of hero ;)

Reactions: darkslayer5

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What path is the latest update? Has the MC banged his mom figure yet, and I'm not referring to that brief time on the couch when they got caught? Thanks.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
route a.You can seen it in the game title or the game file.After the version number is there written a,b or c.I this case it is a
Kinda suck route A had two updates in a row... :/ Would been nice if did alternate routes in updates when actually have routes in the game. Either that or just complete a route before start another route.

Reactions: Pinsel

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yeah. my last save is from 01 may and i got nothing again in this update. This three path is a wast of time
Well, route c says in the change log it was completed as of version. 0.28c. So there is only two routes now, but seeing they not being alternated on updates, it kinda sucks.

I don't really see people want to keep pledge to something that doesn't give them any content in like half a year though. It's a shame because this game had so much going for it (at least I thought so).

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I never want to rag on devs who put in lots of time, effort, and passion to their product, but this update was kind of pointless. It's only one path and nothing really happens. It even stops the exact moment something could happen. I mean if you are going to release an update that only contains content for one path of your game at least let that update have something meaningful happen. The meet up with Monique should have been completed before this update was released IMO. Instead we get 20 mins of it telling us what will happen with 0 payout.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I never want to rag on devs who put in lots of time, effort, and passion to their product, but this update was kind of pointless. It's only one path and nothing really happens. It even stops the exact moment something could happen. I mean if you are going to release an update that only contains content for one path of your game at least let that update have something meaningful happen. The meet up with Monique should have been completed before this update was released IMO. Instead we get 20 mins of it telling us what will happen with 0 payout.
Guess I don't need to play this update. Will wait for update 2021. sigh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought Tina was fun...

I don't really care about Monique. Originally I wanted to meet her again (summer love with a redhead ftw) but if she is telling the truth about having a boyfriend then the entire thing is a waste of time. Rather have cheap sex with someone else than drive over to meet someone just to have her confirm that she's not available...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey guys,
I have updated the walktrough.Have fun with it :)
Hey, thanks for your work! I'd suggest emending one part of it, however. When at the Rossis, you can still get a chunk of content without the bad end of being caught by Victoria and her dad, incl. a nice nude conversation with Alessandra:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't checked the script to see if this sets any hidden variables (beyond having had a cosy naked chat with your boss' wife), but on the face of it, it seems a slightly richer path.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just want to know if we can finally get the mom and that mexican neighbor girl.
Some slight advances in the relationship with both, but nothing much in terms of lewdness I'm afraid. The neighbour (and her mother) are the best looking women in the game, so something along those lines would be welcome.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes