Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.33-2.jpg

0.33 Work in progress...
Hello friends. I'd like to share the latest news with you. After the release, I did not take a break, but immediately began working on the next version of "The Way". I've already done a lot of work and I'm satisfied with the way the process is going. I'm planning to make a good, quality update, because it may be the last one in this branch. If the update is successful, then (also) maybe we will not stop developing "The Way"... Let's see...
Also after working on "smartass", it was as if I started working on "The way" with new strength... It turns out that I needed a little rest from working on this game.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
2-1.jpg 2-2.jpg 2-3.jpg 2-4.jpg 2-5.jpg 2-6.jpg 2-7.jpg 2-8.jpg 2-9.jpg 2-10.jpg 2-11.jpg 2-12.jpg

Hello friends! The first... it seems that the Patreon has begun to determine for itself where there is nudity in the posts, so this post I can do only for the patrons. Although initially I planned to do it for everyone.
Here I showed a small process how I fix collision problems.
In the last update of ZBrush, a lot of useful cloth brushes were added. This makes it easier to work many times...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.33-4.jpg

0.33 News.
This image was also defined by Patreon as nudity... I cannot make this post publicly available... its algorithm is weird...
News of the game. It has been a long time since I published any news. All this time I have been working on the game, a lot has been done, 190 renderings done, 13 animations... I don't want to make any promises about the release date, I will try to make the release as soon as possible, but I still have a lot of work to finish...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Madness overwhelms everyone or false prudery :rolleyes:
In the midst of madness is Dev :cry: between fans and sponsors, between a rock and a hard place.
I do not envy. Good luck mate. I'm waiting patiently for the update (y)

Reactions: Micha.el and Zee95
D

Deleted member 2479505

Why the official android version is .27b??why not the latest version?did the developer stop making android version?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
The Way [v0.32a] [Zee95] - Original Size: 3.87 GB

Download Win,Linux (636MB)
: - -
Download Mac (620MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the patch works for the compressed version?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
What language was this originally written in to be translated to English?
Several telltale signs like "Near THE home" lol

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes