gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 while i update the patch i seen something whah i´m not sure if this is correct.It is in the script Chapter-5a.rpy line 6447.There is written: "Talk about Janet." but shouldt there not written "Talk with Janet."? because the mc talked with her instead about her

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95 while i update the patch i seen something whah i´m not sure if this is correct.It is in the script Chapter-5a.rpy line 6447.There is written: "Talk about Janet." but shouldt there not written "Talk with Janet."? because the mc talked with her instead about her
Thanks, man.. i'll check it out

Reactions: gigan

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hey guys,
i would tell you that i post the new version from the incest patch.Have fun with it :)
gigan Incest patch it's not always working corectly, for exaple when MC is take photo of car to sell incest patch still don't change dialogues, even though I can see in the file from incest patch that it should change the dialogues from Frank to Dad, the game still only shows the original dialogues and I don't know why this is happening because dialogues with Janet are changed to mom corectly.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan Incest patch it's not always working corectly, for exaple when MC is take photo of car to sell incest patch still don't change dialogues, even though I can see in the file from incest patch that it should change the dialogues from Frank to Dad, the game still only shows the original dialogues and I don't know why this is happening because dialogues with Janet are changed to mom corectly.
lol.I have test this and you have right.I see one scene where the mc makes the picture with the car.I have no idea why this sentence is not in the patch.You or else wher could do me a favor because i don´t have the next days time to check the complete scipt files again if someone found a sentence please make an screenshot and write me per pm.I will not spam this thread with the mistakes from the patch.I try then fast as posible to fix this.
Anyway i fixed (at least) i hope you mean this scene with the car

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 5.jpg
Hello, friends. I want to share my upcoming plans with you. Now I've started working on the full release of version 0.1 of my next game. I haven't fully decided on the title of the game yet. So far, I've called it "Smartass." Perhaps the title will be changed.
As for the next update of "The Way", I will start working on the next and the last update, right after the release of version 0.1 of " Smartass.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask :)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
anyone know how to appy the incest patch to android?
Use apkeditor pro app. If you don't have access to a pc then ask gigan or anyone who play this game on pc for the generated incestpatch.rpyc file. Rename them to x-00whateveryouwant.rpyc. Open your apkeditor pro app, choose 'Select an apk file', then choose 'theway.apk', Go to Full Edit (Resource Re-build), Decode All Files, go to the 'files' tab at the bottom, open folder 'assets/x-renpy/x-common', add your file by clicking the big "+" icon near the bottom left of your screen and put your x-00whateveryouwant.rpyc there. Hit the 'Build' button at the top right of the screen. Wait until the process is finished. Now you have a newly built 'theway.apk' with the incestpatch in it. Install and play. That's it.

Reactions: JJVOODOO

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Use apkeditor pro app. If you don't have access to a pc then ask gigan or anyone who play this game on pc for the generated incestpatch.rpyc file. Rename them to x-00whateveryouwant.rpyc. Open your apkeditor pro app, choose 'Select an apk file', then choose 'theway.apk', Go to Full Edit (Resource Re-build), Decode All Files, go to the 'files' tab at the bottom, open folder 'assets/x-renpy/x-common', add your file by clicking the big "+" icon near the bottom left of your screen and put your x-00whateveryouwant.rpyc there. Hit the 'Build' button at the top right of the screen. Wait until the process is finished. Now you have a newly built 'theway.apk' with the incestpatch in it. Install and play. That's it.
Thanks!

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
This is not a game, this is 3 game bundled in one, I never saw a number of choices changes game that much. Hero/Survivalist/Revenge? I really enjoyed game.

I guess only criticism I have is lack of relationship developments with some characters. I prefer quality over quantity. It's hard to fill bigger plate.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes