TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I see there are 3 paths A, B and C. Are these like Good, Bad, Something in between?

@Zee95 Is this the version you are releasing a walkthrough for the game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
so guys the incest patch is updatet.I have a problem with 2 text lines in the b route and i hope for some feedback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first sub is fine. Or could say "because he is your son,". The second one should be "I'm kissing my son... who I haven't raised from childhood. Is that an excuse? Oh... I'm just looking for excuses"

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm kissing my son... who I haven't raised from childhood
Oh, wow, I'm so tired I didn't think about that sentence myself.I'll change that to too: Oh yeah... And, oh no... I don’t even know how to react, I have such mixed feelings... This is so hot, and so exciting. I'm kissing my son... who I have raised from childhood. Is that an excuse? Oh... I'm just looking for excuses*.Because Janet (the mom in the incest patch) say that to her self.In my patch the real parents from the mc doesn´t exist so i must a little change your text.And thank you very much for the feedback

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Oh, wow, I'm so tired I didn't think about that sentence myself.I'll change that to too: Oh yeah... And, oh no... I don’t even know how to react, I have such mixed feelings... This is so hot, and so exciting. I'm kissing my son... who I have raised from childhood. Is that an excuse? Oh... I'm just looking for excuses*.Because Janet (the mom in the incest patch) say that.In my patch the real parents doesn´t exist so i must a little change your text.And thank you very much for the feedback
Honestly, it doesn't even need the "who I have raised from childhood" line.. that's implied by saying he's my son, it's redundant.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, it doesn't even need the "who I have raised from childhood" line.. that's implied by saying he's my son, it's redundant.
I think he is trying to hammer home the "custodial parent" point. If the parent wasn't around a lot as the kid grew up and later had a relationship, it's not feeling as "taboo". But if she's the parent who raised him all his life, that's even more taboo. From what I gather, the mom wasn't there all his life or sth so she's trying to use the "non-custodial" angle to lessen her guilt.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Compressed version 19a?
Check the OP in a minute

Need compressed version as well for apk
When it compresses the images, it changes the images to .webp format. Also, it's trickier to extract and then repackage the files for the Android builds since it has to be built a certain way to run right.
You'd need an android guru who isn't me to do that.

Reactions: leon02457

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I think he is trying to hammer home the "custodial parent" point. If the parent wasn't around a lot as the kid grew up and later had a relationship, it's not feeling as "taboo". But if she's the parent who raised him all his life, that's even more taboo. From what I gather, the mom wasn't there all his life or sth so she's trying to use the "non-custodial" angle to lessen her guilt.
....erm, now I'm confused, granted I haven't played this in a few weeks, but she raised him into childhood, then wasn't in his life and is now back in his life? If that's the case, it's still a clunky bit of dialogue, but I still feel like saying "who(m) I have raised from childhood" now implies that he was there the whole time, just worded oddly. Maybe saying "whom I haven't seen since he was a child" makes more sense, but that also needs some work...

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The Way v019a PC
Originally 1.64gb
Is now 280mb
Compression achieved by reducing quality slightly and converting images to webp format.
You've been warned so no barking about it.
Downloads
- - -

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Who did the English in this version?, sheesh. It's gone down hill A LOT

Also really disappointed that neither path really had any content with Adele in it.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes