RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
how do I escape from the cellar?
In the room with the garbage bags, there is an opening in the upper right hand corner, click on it so the MC will recognize it. Go to the main room and get the rope. Then click on the garbage bags. Use what you find inside to make a hook (not pretty btw). Once you have your makeshift grappling hook, click on the opening again.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
In the room with the garbage bags, there is an opening in the upper right hand corner, click on it so the MC will recognize it. Go to the main room and get the rope. Then click on the garbage bags. Use what you find inside to make a hook (not pretty btw). Once you have your makeshirt grappling hook, click on the opening again.
thank you

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The Way [v0.19a] Mac Kompressed (187 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

MAC: - - - -

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@muttdoggy and @deluges sorry for the late answer.for me it was 5 am and i was very tired.The original story is that the mc is adopted after the real parents are died where he was 6 years old.And Adele is adoptet too.But she was adopted earlier.Anyway you are right with the sentence. I will change that but I have to see what I should write.

Reactions: deluges

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I see there are 3 paths A, B and C. Are these like Good, Bad, Something in between?

@Zee95 Is this the version you are releasing a walkthrough for the game?
I'll try to make a walkthrough soon. But for now I haven't enough time for this.
I did not divide the paths into good or bad, just a consequence of a certain action.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To be honest, I'm glad the scene is gone. I'm not a fan of it.I'm not sure if adele was raped. I think so. She tried suicide shortly afterwards.
I didn't mean "rape as a party", it was just an expression. I'm not a fan of rape either, but I also realize there is "rape fetish" and (roleplay) rape-play. But sure, huge difference between some "cannibal rapist" and someone roleplay.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes