Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know a way I can change the font? Its a little hard to read.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It happens in every save i have... like if my saves were corrupted ....
is there was written when you try to load your save? maybe you have in the main folder from the game a text file called "traceback".If you have the file could you upload this file here? or you could upload a save file from you what is not working so i can test this

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

a little teaser 0.23.
Hello, friends. I'm working on 0.23. The update will probably be the biggest ever. Already 240 renders are done. And I think there still will be needed about 50, or more. Also new options will be added to the game. Hope you will like it.
After the last update I began to lose my patrons. Apparently, people don't like the Path-C. So I'm forced for a while to suspend the development of this Path. Otherwise, I lose quite a lot of money, about 400-500 dollars every month.
Best regards.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 that is bad to hear that you lose patreons after the last update.I can not understand that because you didn´t update the c route since the version 0.17. I hope for you that you become more patreons after the new update

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand how you can lose patrons for route C, route A and B are quite similar while route C is different.

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah, I can see that, last update was quite depressing but at the same time offers something different imo
I agree, at first I didn't like path C very much either, but with the last update, and knowing that the kidnapper had his twig and berries cut off, I feel we are close to getting Adele back and getting her back will make up with what happened with Janet.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes