Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Future plans.
Hello, friends! I want to share my plans with you. In the course of the development of the game, I want to buy this plugin. To date, this is one of the best plugins for creating hair and fur. When using this plugin, I think our game will have the best and realistic hair in this games segment.
And a few words about the update. I am already finishing the visual part of the game. Within 2-3 days, and I will finish all the renders. Next, a couple of days to code and polish the text. Then the text will be sent to , for proofreading.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way 0.23 Soon...
Important info.
Dear friends, I'm forced to make game releases for "patrons only". (Because of the Patreon's policy.) You can find links to the game on the Discord Channel, and also on other resources, such as f95.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018

The Way 0.23 Soon...
Important info.
Dear friends, I'm forced to make game releases for "patrons only". (Because of the Patreon's policy.) You can find links to the game on the Discord Channel, and also on other resources, such as f95.
won't it create problems in patreon later directly stating F95 ? like linking to other sites ? just asking

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
won't it create problems in patreon later directly stating F95 ? like linking to other sites ? just asking
So I didn't write f95zone.to :)
My page is not popular yet. But when I have more followers and patrons, I don't want to disappoint more people by hiding my publications.

Reactions: dE_VoYd and lamarks

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Any way of getting the "SPECIAL" :sneaky: patch different way? I do not know whats up with mega site, it looks like either there is a problem with their site, or the issue is on my part because I can't download from them. :unsure::(

hash19

Jun 4, 2017

a little teaser 0.23.
Hello, friends. I'm working on 0.23. The update will probably be the biggest ever. Already 240 renders are done. And I think there still will be needed about 50, or more. Also new options will be added to the game. Hope you will like it.
After the last update I began to lose my patrons. Apparently, people don't like the Path-C. So I'm forced for a while to suspend the development of this Path. Otherwise, I lose quite a lot of money, about 400-500 dollars every month.
Best regards.
I've played the first updates without walkthrough or reading this thread. What I got was the Paht-C. And I liked it a lot. :love:
Later I discovered the 2 other paths. And played it. I can't really say what's the best.
But what I can say is I like this game. It's one of my fav.
So Zee95 do what you have to do. We'll keep on following you. Great game (y)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Any way of getting the "SPECIAL" :sneaky: patch different way? I do not know whats up with mega site, it looks like either there is a problem with their site, or the issue is on my part because I can't download from them. :unsure::(
could you try to download again?

Reactions: Zee95

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
could you try to download again?

I did and I just keep getting the same error:

Sorry, we were unable to initialize the browser's local storage, either you're using an outdated/misconfigured browser or it's something from our side.

If you think it's our fault, please report the issue back to us.

Reason: [Exception... "Failure" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 348" data: no]
Browser: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 6.1; win64; x64; rv:67.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/67.0

Any idea whats wrong with this? :unsure: :(

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Any idea whats wrong with this?
thats strange.I can that downloading.Anyway here is the incest patch.i hope this works for you.Maybe i upload the patch in future then on mega and maybe on workupload.com.alternatively I can also upload it here.What i know is that mega has changed her download site a bit

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
thats strange.I can that downloading.Anyway here is the incest patch.i hope this works for you.Maybe i upload the patch in future then on mega and maybe on workupload.com.alternatively I can also upload it here.What i know is that mega has changed her download site a bit
Thank you for the file. The workupload is one of the sites I noticed a lot of people use for upload and download, plus it does not have mayor limitations like some other ones. Hopefuly mega gets fixed so I can use that one to, even thou I use megasinc for bigger files. :unsure: :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for the file. The workupload is one of the sites I noticed a lot of people use for upload and download, plus it does not have mayor limitations like some other ones. Hopefuly mega gets fixed so I can use that one to, even thou I use megasinc for bigger files. :unsure: :)
You're welcome.i think rather that the problem is from your side than from mega because i can download it without problems. but i´m not sure.Have you tried to download something else on mega?.I use jdownloader for bigger files for download

Reactions: lamarks

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Esko Zee95 gigan
Another possibility is the tools used to decompress the archive. There are often errors with winRar. It's not always, but often. You don't have any errors during decompression, but when you play, it's a mess. Then, the best is to use 7zip, or nearly everything but winRar.

But as I don't know what Esko used, I'll keep quiet and keep walking around the forum :LOL:

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes