botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great, instead of encouraging the dev for keeping with all three paths, people complain.
You have any idea how many games started out with great plans and branching paths and then abandoned them one after the other?

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think Zee is doing a really good job with this game, always been a fan of this game since the beginning :)
People should keep in mind that Zee works pretty much alone if I recall right, it's a lot of work for one person and yet he he does a great job. And the three different paths? Each one gets their turn to have an update for, first A, then maybe C, then B and so forth, no path is focused on more than the other, so Zee makes sure he works on everything consistently :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not a big fan of this major multi-path concept, where each update applies to only 1 of the three paths. I really like this game but think its jumped the proverbial shark! Too much is not necessarily better! ;)
Well, with .23a you now have all three paths updated, so the major gripe that there is nothing new for those not following a particular path is addressed.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
What is the difference between the different routes? because I played a little and the explanation of the op does not clarify it, please someone to enlighten me

Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 780468

someone upload the old saves please. I've lost mine

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Almost inclined to think maybe it would be best to just complete the game with one path first and then add more paths after one is completed, unless the different paths will converge or intersect at times.

Players/fan's can get a bit fractured if they only interested in one particular path and it take so long between updates for their preferred paths.

The game is great and you get left with the "need more" feeling once you run out of content.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I have come to the patch a and b, but what is the difference in the future, I do not care what spoiler does, I want info to know why to go, thx in advance
I asked my crystal ball, but it preferred to give me the lottery numbers. Much safer according to it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: UncleVT and botc76
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes