CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Didn't notice this was released. Starting on the Android port now, and will probably have it out sometime tonight

Edit: wasn't able to finish. Will post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: dE_VoYd and Zee95

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I have tried not drinking, I have tried drinking, and still have not found Path A, just give me a hint if you would, don't want the answer but just a hint.
before going to the mall to buy alcohol you have to stay sober (no drinking at the good bye party).Only when you are sober the path A will be available then just point with the mouse on the guys knee thats the start for path A.
running back in the store will start the Path C

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
I gotta give credit to the writing in path c, it was very sad to read, and even more difficult to fap to.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Sigh ... my prediction was right. Zee95 making his own hell hole by creating 3 main story branches. Now he's trapped to make them all, or focusing on one but on-hold the others path. Good luck finding Patreon with this design, for me, I hate branching games that I have to save & reload. Make 1 long linear story path, finish it before you get burned out and then abandoning your project in the future ... but I guess, some developer are too naive and thinking they have the strongest mentality in the universe.

Please abandon 3 path making and select only 1 path then make a very good story out of it. After finishing that path, then you can make another path. One by one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zee95

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Sigh ... my prediction was right. Zee95 making his own hell hole by creating 3 main story branches. Now he's trapped to make them all, or focusing on one but on-hold the others path. Good luck finding Patreon with this design, for me, I hate branching games that I have to save & reload. Make 1 long linear story path, finish it before you get burned out and then abandoning your project in the future ... but I guess, some developer are too naive and thinking they have the strongest mentality in the universe.

Please abandon 3 path making and select only 1 path then make a very good story out of it. After finishing that path, then you can make another path. One by one.

why don't you play all tree pathes? i have saves for all 3.i have begun a new game and when the start point for the 3 pathes has arrived, i have saved 3 games so i could play all 3 ways.
i think it is ok just the way it is you play 3 differend storylines with 3 differend outcomes with makes it to 3 diffrend games.
i dont mind waiting one or two month to continue the other branches.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

I think you were in the game development. Because it's written very deeply. And I sometimes feel what you wrote. It's like that. Sometimes I get thoughts. Is it worth it? And these thoughts about the game, they are sometimes very annoying.
What's more, the game isn't successful, and the work for it is huge.
But lately, I've been resting more. I began to spend more time with my family, relax. I have a weekend when I don't work on the game at all. And I rest. I will try to finish this game. There are people I have to finish it for. I hope everything will be okay.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I think you were in the game development. Because it's written very deeply. And I sometimes feel what you wrote. It's like that. Sometimes I get thoughts. Is it worth it? And these thoughts about the game, they are sometimes very annoying.
But lately, I've been resting more. I began to spend more time with my family, relax. I have a weekend when I don't work on the game at all. And I rest. I will try to finish this game. There are people I have to finish it for. I hope everything will be okay.
And you're lucky, you have nice patrons! We allow you to sleep 2 hours a day and take 1 day off per month! :devilish:

Seriously, it's good that you're taking time for yourself and your family. We are not within a few days away for releases and prefer to know that you are happy to do it and that you want to continue. ;)

Afterwards, making one path after another or, as now, do a little bit of each... Very personally, I don't think I care at all. You do as you prefer and at worst, ask your patrons.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
And you're lucky, you have nice patrons! We allow you to sleep 2 hours a day and take 1 day off per month! :devilish:

Seriously, it's good that you're taking time for yourself and your family. We are not within a few days away for releases and prefer to know that you are happy to do it and that you want to continue. ;)

Afterwards, making one path after another or, as now, do a little bit of each... Very personally, I don't think I care at all. You do as you prefer and at worst, ask your patrons.
Ha-ha, two hours of sleep a day. Not bad:)
Actually, I have great patrons. And even if my patrons stop supporting me financially, you still made a huge contribution to the development of this game. And I am very grateful to all of you:)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
mag5246
Strange then. Ren'py often has troubles when changing the rollback limits during a game, but I don't remember seeing it that way (ie low limit -> save -> high limit).

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016

When we're doing something we love, it's always get good result. But when creativity meet time (aka the deadline), that's the challenge. Most of time, people failed at balancing the two.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

When we're doing something we love, it's always get good result. But when creativity meet time (aka the deadline), that's the challenge. Most of time, people failed at balancing the two.
Yeah, I know what you mean. A man needs to rest, although on a wave of euphoria (exсited) he may not notice the fatigue.
There were updates that I worked on day and night. And at the end of the update, I burned out. I didn't want to work on the text, or I was cleaning up some scenes at all. Just because I didn't want to pose the characters.
But my last update was different. I was resting, so I didn't remove the scenes from the script. I spent more time on text and dialogues. I think it turned out a little better.
About the multi-branching
Initially, I was making a game on the TK-17 engine. Then I decided to redo it, with the TK-17 there was no problem with getting 20-30 or more pictures a day. Then I switched to 3ds max, and I also did not pay much attention to quality. The noise level in the pictures was at least 10 percent. Also in the scenes were used simple shaders. Then I decided to raise the bar, and began to use special SSS skin shader materials. AO, volumetric lights, Caustic... and rendering time takes much longer. Which in turn does not allow me to make many branches in one update. But, I wouldn't really like to do too much, more then i can. Because it is really, first of all, a very big moral burden. I want to enjoy what I do. And I think if I will make an another game, the next one, will be mono-branch game.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Bip hi,
i have a question for you because i think you use the incest patch.Was the interview ok what i wrote there or was it not so good?I have changed there text lines.The interview is:
Code:
z 4b "Okay, here... A week before study, I had to go to the apartment where I rented a flat with Janet."
    show 4b 248 with dissolve
    mar "Janet, who is she? When you say a name, specify who it is."
    z 4b "Um... Yes... Okay..."
    mar "Is something wrong?"
    z 4b "Uh, no, nah... It's all right... *But I can see your panties. Fuck, I have to concentrate and not look at them.*"
    show 4b 249 with dissolve
    z 4b "Uh, uh... Yeah, So I rented an apartment with Janet. Janet is my mother. My father had a heart attack last year and he died."
    show 4b 252 with dissolve
    mar "What a terrible thing... I didn't know that. It must have been hard for all of you."
    show 4b 250 with dissolve
    z 4b "It was really hard... Just for my mom.She had to earn money for rent and food for us alone. I'm not comfortable talking about it.It was very hard for us."
    show 4b 252 with dissolve
    mar "I... I just don't have the words... Poor boy... Janet, apparently a very kind woman."
It was hard for me to change there the text .The original interview has the mc talked about how he meet janet and that he lived on the streets for two years.I´m unsure if this interview is so ok or not

Last edited:

Lithium92

Aug 9, 2017
Hi it seems my saves don't work in the current version (last I played was 0.17 I think). Can anyone help or give me a savefile working in the current version?

Thank you in advance

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hi gigan
Can't say for the interview. I hadn't played since version 18, so I started again from the beginning yesterday. I finished road C and am on road A for now.
I saw a sentence, I don't remember where, that could be improved. I'll find her and tell you.

But right now, I have a render in progress. I won't be able to resume the game for another 30 hours.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi gigan
Can't say for the interview. I hadn't played since version 18, so I started again from the beginning yesterday. I finished road C and am on road A for now.
I saw a sentence, I don't remember where, that could be improved. I'll find her and tell you.

But right now, I have a render in progress. I won't be able to resume the game for another 30 hours.
ok.Sure tell me then the sentence i am open for improvements.When someone found a sentece what can be improved then he can tell me that and i´m looking into that then.The best will be when you know a better sentence there that you can tell me that and i put this text than into the patch.But of course i will be then looked by myself if i can wrote there a better text there.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is one of the games that I get just as much enjoyment from playing the non-incest version as I do with the patch. There are some that the non-incest version does not make as much sense as the incest version, so good job on that.
There are some parts that the text needs to be fixed, there was a couple of places (I forgot to screen shot) that the MC was refered to as a female, characters, being called different names, Is it Tyrone, or Tyron(?) because it is spelled Tyron for the text box, yet, it is spelled Tyrone in most of the conversations about him.

Reactions: gigan and Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes