botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Argh! I'm so fed up with those morons who can't read the op when a game is updated and who ask all these stupid questions that were already answered on the last two pages of a topic.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys! Thank you all for your honest feedback. I've been working hard on the update. A lot of programs and plugins have been used. I hope the update is not boring.
I'll answer some questions.
The first one. Path C, so far no updates for this Path. The next update will be Path A. I found what to make one path update much better in the game plan. Playing time is much more. But there are also people who are not happy with it. If I had released an update of two or more paths, the same people would have said: very small update. So I will stick to that: one path/each update.
The second one: in the game used cusomized models. (Mainly.)

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Well, with .23a you now have all three paths updated, so the major gripe that there is nothing new for those not following a particular path is addressed.
I just feel that if the dev focused on improving quality rather than quantity, then both his popularity and patrons would increase. I'm not opposed to multiple endings but why complicate things early with separate and distinct branches, especially when gratuitous fapping is the desired outcome?:unsure:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so which is b, c and a paths? lol
do they have names? running away path is which? killing is which path?
so long since i played i have no clue

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I just feel that if the dev focused on improving quality rather than quantity, then both his popularity and patrons would increase. I'm not opposed to multiple endings but why complicate things early with separate and distinct branches, especially when gratuitous fapping is the desired outcome?:unsure:
I hear you, but ultimately it is the dev's choice. Multiple paths can be great - e.g in Sisterly Lust, blackmailing the middle sister is a lot of fun, whereas the romance path with her is very sweet. Really makes me want to play both, so kudos to the dev of that game for that.

I'd start with saves from page 1, then save at the branch and continue each path in a different set of saves. E.g Path A from page 2, Path B from page 4, and Path C from page 7, or Path A from page 10, Path B from page 40, and Path C from page 70, depending upon how many saves you think you'll need.

Regarding splitting updates between paths, say you've planned 300 renders for this update. How do you distribute them? 100 or so renders for each path, or all in one of the paths? Like the dev said, there will be people who will criticise whichever method he chooses, so let him pick what works best for him.

Smeagul

Jun 28, 2018
is the incest patch for the version 0.23a.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
is the incest patch for the Stylized Edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
I can´t download the patch for 23a. 8of8 is cancelled from Mega. What to do?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So once I visited Janet and Adele, and can't visit Angelina yet in their rooms is that the end of the current content?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Are there any general saves around the time of the path split? Maybe a A,B,C save list? (After looking at C, please keep C away from me lol)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have tried not drinking, I have tried drinking, and still have not found Path A, just give me a hint if you would, don't want the answer but just a hint.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have tried not drinking, I have tried drinking, and still have not found Path A, just give me a hint if you would, don't want the answer but just a hint.
you must click on the knee from this guy

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I guess I have a bug, because I am not even given a choice of that...
Have you looked in the walktrough? because i have wrote there how you can start each route.It is in the end from chapter 2

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes