• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have tried not drinking, I have tried drinking, and still have not found Path A, just give me a hint if you would, don't want the answer but just a hint.
do not drink when your coming from the liquor store and big guy is dragging her when your like 10 feet from him do not click the screen to skip text if you do you cant roll back you have to reload a previous save hover the mouse around him there will be a hidden marker that allows you to kick him on his knees when screen says attack or wait do not attack shes going to jump on his back then you attack after she jumps on him (Path A)

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Question we all are gonna sit here and act like this update is as good as the rest of the game nothing here makes sense or is believable even the previous update was sketchy with the neighbor but it worked out in the end but this makes no sense with the reporter the bathroom scene at the restaurant after you leave the police station or the the new hotel scene hell even at the hospital there's no way to justify or add her into the list of girls for the MC it's just not adding up rushed story with her no build up whatsoever even the nurse made more sense atlease there was some type of relationship there she took care of him in the hospital but this report I just can't see how the MC forms anything with her lets just chop it off as lazy writing

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ohh forgot to mention the camera that just appeared out of nowhere Im supposed to assume that huge ass camera was in her purse once I seen new design of menu it looks cheap and poorly made I knew from there something was off for the game I'm guessing game has changed writers and team members

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
those paths were really brainless and all because weather he drinks or doesnt drink the vodka please not to mention that kid makes a lot of mistakes
driving in the middle of the night with his sister for booze and leaving her alone
he turned out to be a wanted criminal luckily he didnt get away and resisted arrest when the cops came
he called the cops moments later instead of waiting he almost got away
there was only one obvious path to take
i just hope this game has better path ending cause those other paths were just too scary to take

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.24 Work in progress.
Will it go smoothly? Or is it another bummer?
BTW, Look at me at . (I dunno if I needed a second page or not.)

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Ohh forgot to mention the camera that just appeared out of nowhere Im supposed to assume that huge ass camera was in her purse once I seen new design of menu it looks cheap and poorly made I knew from there something was off for the game I'm guessing game has changed writers and team members
I don't mind all your criticism. I respect it. Everyone has an opinion.
I'm just curious about the menu. Does the menu really look cheap? Are you serious? I don't want to be unassuming, but it's the best grass in the genre. You won't find a better picture in games of this genre than this one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

0.24 Work in progress.
Will it go smoothly? Or is it another bummer?
BTW, Look for me at . (I dunno if I needed a second page or not.)
it is high time our MC gets to put his weener in his "not" sister's hoohaa.. 0.24 sounds like a damn good number(case of beer size in Canada..two-four) to get the boinking to commence...come inside...not on pill..of course..because..reasons...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
help!!!! everytime i try to extract it from the zip file it just says that it's corrupted . HELP!!!!
Try to download from another server. I have the same trouble when i download from nopy.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
help!!!! everytime i try to extract it from the zip file it just says that it's corrupted . HELP!!!!
that only means you should get a fresh copy
probably did not download completely
mine has no problem but i have a speed of 100 internet

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
when is .24 coming
the game is really good
its just the paths need a lot of work
and that rollback limit is a pain going back to the last save
some paths are worst then others
maybe you should just stick to one path that will make the game longer and more fun
i just hope even if it''s one path it's not a boring one

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
when is .24 coming
the version 0.24 comes out next month.And about the rollback you can change that.Bip has written how you can change that here but i can not say if this then work with your savegame or if you can use your savegame for the next update then without errors.

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well i finished this update i knew taking 3 paths will make the game short
and it left us wanting for more at the end just as it was getting interesting
i dont know what was the point of the gas station path other then it was very creepy
i also dont know why people keep mentioning that the mc was underage
the game started with him at age 18 and ended this update with age 19
i think its just their perverted minds talking or they didnt really read anything
anyway the game is great i hope the next version is longer with only one path or 2

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes