Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as always, it's a great compilation).

• Love
Reactions: LP83

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you zee95 to let us play you new update!
Ehm sorry to ask but the last two picture are from path C?

Because till now i play only path A and B, and i never see this. Or i miss something or are related toward path C.
Can you please tell me? If this two pic are from patch C ?
I am really conflicted. I really don't know if i should play also the path C or not.

Path A

Path B
As I said the path B is the one I see most balanced. And it gives me the impression of the canonical one. At last for me taste.

Then there is Path C... till now as i say i was really conflicted if i have to play it or not.
The thing that i need to chicken out and leave MC's sister here in the hand of a pervy bastard murdred, really make me angry and sad. I really do not know how to act, if i have to try it or not.

But see that two last pic in this comment really make me think if i wanna try or not. Those two images are really hot man :LOL:
So i really hope that i miss something wrong and the two pic are in Path A. But i dubit it.

Can someone confirm it or not? Again... thank you for let us play you awesome game. Update after update you game become more and more awesome to play.
Thank you

Reactions: HangTuah

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.24. Work in progress.
Hello, friends!
I want to share with you the progress of the work. I put my strength into the game as much as possible at this stage. I have a pretty heavy workload on my main job now, but still a lot has been done in the development of the game. And I hope that I will have time to make a release by the due date. But if there is a slight delay, please forgive me:)
What has been done so far?
Renders - 140pcs
Animation - 8
Text - 500 lines of text.
Approximately 50 percent of the update is already complete.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Zee95

First I want to say, that your doing top notch work. I for one love what you managed to accomplish, and continuing to accomplish.
I have no problem with waiting until you get your update out, as it will always be damn good!!
If it takes a little longer, it's really no big deal...and worth it too.

What is a big deal in my books, is that you care enough about your patrons and fans to at least keep us well informed....even if its bad news such as delays or good news such as extra for a particular update.

Your always appreciated, and aces in book, Brother.....Your Awesome!!…………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95

First I want to say, that your doing top notch work. I for one love what you managed to accomplish, and continuing to accomplish.
I have no problem with waiting until you get your update out, as it will always be damn good!!
If it takes a little longer, it's really no big deal...and worth it too.

What is a big deal in my books, is that you care enough about your patrons and fans to at least keep us well informed....even if its bad news such as delays or good news such as extra for a particular update.

Your always appreciated, and aces in book, Brother.....Your Awesome!!…………………..Peace!!
Thank you for the nice words! It's nice to get positive feedback from your work. That helps to continue the work, and improve the quality of the created content!

• Love
Reactions: jaydem

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
great game, played it for the first time today, didn't see any spoilers before playing and choose the B path and i am satisfied with it :)
great renders and animations ;)(y)

looking forward to 0.24 update :D, awesome job so far Zee95 :cool:(y)

btw when are we going to see Monique again? :)

Reactions: Zee95

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Mr.Dots' girl (the Way edition)
Hi, folks! I was playing with different shader settings today. As a test subject acted this model. I think she looks pretty good:)
She looks much better than the Dots version of her, having normal human proportions and all :giggle:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
great game, played it for the first time today, didn't see any spoilers before playing and choose the B path and i am satisfied with it :)
great renders and animations ;)(y)

looking forward to 0.24 update :D, awesome job so far Zee95 :cool:(y)

btw when are we going to see Monique again? :)
We'll definitely meet her.)
She looks much better than the Dots version of her, having normal human proportions and all :giggle:
THNX, bud!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
awesome... we'll have drifting scene, police chase scene, pink slip scene... this gives me idea about getting a bj/hj while entire city cops are chasing and whenever MC's car rides on road bumps-he cums XD

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Important news!
Hey, guys! How are you guys doing?
I think it's fair to share this news with you before the end of the month. If you are not satisfied with this, you should cancel your pledges.
As you may have noticed, my game isn't going very well, judging by the presence of patrons, I conclude that the game is boring, the story is boring. I'm always looking at the analysis, comparing it with other games. And I can see that some thrash game is raising more than a thousand bucks a month in a few months. And it's a little frustrating seeing the work of these developers and looking at my work. At this stage, developing the game is causing me some pretty big losses. It's like an unpopular series that is being closed after the first season. And you're all witnesses that I tried. I tried my best.
But I can't just stop developing a game. Because I don't think it's fair to those who support me. So I used my second computer. While there will be a rendering on the main computer. I decided to start developing a new game (a small one). With a "popular" gameplay. Since I need to fix my financial situation in order to further develop games. If the second game also turns out to be in the trend, (oh sorry trash:)), I guess I'll leave the game development.
And a few words about the next update. I'm already finishing up the last renders. There are about 5-10 left. Then I work and polish the text and code. And there will be a release. I hope I can manage in 7-10 days.
Peace.

Last edited:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
your game

Important news!
Hey, guys! How are you guys doing?
I think it's fair to share this news with you before the end of the month. If you are not satisfied with this, you should cancel your pledges.
As you may have noticed, my game isn't going very well, judging by the presence of patrons, I conclude that the game is boring, the story is boring. I'm always looking at the analysis, comparing it with other games. And I can see that some thrash game is raising more than a thousand bucks a month in a few months. And it's a little frustrating seeing the work of these developers and looking at my work. At this stage, developing a game is causing me some pretty big losses. It's like an unpopular series that is being closed after the first season. And you're all witnesses that I tried. I tried my best.
But I can't just stop developing a game. Because I don't think it's fair to those who support me. So I used my second computer. While there will be a rendering on the main computer. I decided to start developing a new game (a small one). With a "popular" gameplay. Since I need to fix my financial situation in order to further develop games. If the second game also turns out to be in the trend, (oh sorry trash:)), I guess I'll leave the game development.
And a few words about the next update. I'm already finishing up the last renders. There are about 5-10 left. Then I work and polish the text and code. And there will be a release. I hope I can manage in 7-10 days.
Peace.
your game is not trully boring, this is top on f95zone

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes