gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Esko Zee95 gigan
Another possibility is the tools used to decompress the archive. There are often errors with winRar. It's not always, but often. You don't have any errors during decompression, but when you play, it's a mess. Then, the best is to use 7zip, or nearly everything but winRar.

But as I don't know what Esko used, I'll keep quiet and keep walking around the forum :LOL:
I can only speak from my experience.I didn´t have some errors when i use winrar to extract games from here or someone else and play they.But i can use 7zip when the most people used that instead winrar.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I need help TheWay-market game

TheWay-022a
Folks when I click on the closet opens the book again.
I've reinstalled the game I started all over again and when it arrives in episosio 2 that I need to leave the room I can not open the door of the closet because it opens the book again impossible to progress in the game since I can not leave this room.
This is some bug. Someone knows how to solve this please.
screenshot0001.jpg

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I need help TheWay-market game

TheWay-022a
Folks when I click on the closet opens the book again.
I've reinstalled the game I started all over again and when it arrives in episosio 2 that I need to leave the room I can not open the door of the closet because it opens the book again impossible to progress in the game since I can not leave this room.
This is some bug. Someone knows how to solve this please.
View attachment 331233
I don't know why it doesn't work for you. But even if you can't click on the diary and the drawer. It doesn't matter. Just click on the closet, then click on the door, the menu will appear (go out or stay). Click on the Go out.

Reactions: lamarks

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I don't know why it doesn't work for you. But even if you can't click on the diary and the drawer. It doesn't matter. Just click on the closet, then click on the door, the menu will appear (go out or stay). Click on the Go out.
Already tried to click directly on the door he says he needs to get dressed ... when I click on the closet open the diary to download another version without being understood.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Already tried to click directly on the door he says he needs to get dressed ... when I click on the closet open the diary to download another version without being understood.
Hm.. That's really weird. What version of the game are you playing? Android?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
maybe you're playing the compressed version? And somewhere incorrectly compressed the imagemaps? I really duuno... I've checked it out, and all works fine for me.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
maybe you're playing the compressed version? And somewhere incorrectly compressed the imagemaps? I really duuno... I've checked it out, and all works fine for me.
I just downloaded the other version I have to reboot the machine here and test with my save it from the room and see if it will work now, then I'll give you a ring talking about the results ok ..... thanks for the attention .... I'm going Finish some things here that I'm seeing and then I'll test ...

Reactions: Zee95

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I think there is just too much talk in general. You can lessen it a bit, it becomes boring after a while.

Also, you can fix the MC's testicles.

Another feedback can be given about animations. They are not looking good.

Take care.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
1.jpg

Changelog:
Сontinuation only on Path B.
Renders: 370
Animation: 9
Text: About 1000 lines of the text.

English
PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Russian

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 334901

Changelog:

English

Russian
Thank you

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i would tell you that i have updatet the incest patch.But i must say that i must the patch update again in the next few days or i change that for the next version.I have something stupid written about frank/dad in my patch and i must now look from the start of the game how many thinks i must change

Last edited:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 334901

Changelog:

English

Russian
Thank you mate.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Way [v0.23a] [Zee95] (2.45 gb rar pc source)

301 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm not a big fan of this major multi-path concept, where each update applies to only 1 of the three paths. I really like this game but think its jumped the proverbial shark! Too much is not necessarily better! ;)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
so there is only one path to choose if you want a happy ending
since the gender doesnt say much except for the patch and i mean patch not path
i guess i know which path to choose

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes