laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This was a great game in the beginning but then it turned into some fuq every women you meet that's why it lost so much support

Reactions: BaasB

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Cheers Zee95 I have enjoyed The Way and the way that it has developed over time. A lot of hard work has gone into it for sure.

It is one of the more inventive on this site. Best of luck to you for your next venture. ;) :coffee:

Reactions: Zee95

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Let me summarize for the ones who seems a little slow or just loves shit talking:

Zee95,
works hard
updates regularly
makes so little money
needs much more patrons
a nice guy
an honest dev

So instead of abandoning the game he's trying to end all paths. Depending on the paths and the players "ends" maybe not good, maybe not satisfying, maybe too fast, maybe great, etc.

He struggled many months and still struggling, this is the curse of being a nice guy. Unlike many shit devs who are either scammer, fraud or incompetent and abandons games faster than light, he's tying to do the right thing.

His game is not a masterpiece or a work of a big adult game dev, but it's unique, emotional, different, beautiful. But as always adult game business is not fair too, shit games or scammers can earn shit ton of money, but most good devs continue to struggle. Is the cause being lack of luck, word of mouth, commercial talent, crowd hype, a lucky beginning, etc., don't know honestly. Seen many good devs with really good games struggling to earn money.

Let's hope that his next game will bring him luck and MOAR patrons and MOAR money and way less entitled brats.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Let me summarize for the ones who seems a little slow or just loves shit talking:

Zee95,
works hard
updates regularly
makes so little money
needs much more patrons
a nice guy
an honest dev

So instead of abandoning the game he's trying to end all paths. Depending on the paths and the players "ends" maybe not good, maybe not satisfying, maybe too fast, maybe great, etc.

He struggled many months and still struggling, this is the curse of being a nice guy. Unlike many shit devs who are either scammer, fraud or incompetent and abandons games faster than light, he's tying to do the right thing.

His game is not a masterpiece or a work of a big adult game dev, but it's unique, emotional, different, beautiful. But as always adult game business is not fair too, shit games or scammers can earn shit ton of money, but most good devs continue to struggle. Is the cause being lack of luck, word of mouth, commercial talent, crowd hype, a lucky beginning, etc., don't know honestly. Seen many good devs with really good games struggling to earn money.

Let's hope that his next game will bring him luck and MOAR patrons and MOAR money and way less entitled brats.
A lot of what you have written is very true.

I can think of a few games where the patrons are being scammed, where as here the game is being completed. It may not be to everyone's satisfaction but he's completing it and letting people know.

How many Developers have keep people so well informed? There are quite a few that really don't and aren't too concerned about it either.

Well stated. :) :coffee:

Last edited:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017

Zee95,
works hard
updates regularly
makes so little money
needs much more patrons
a nice guy
an honest dev

Exactly, one of the Best devs here

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
It's too bad you chose to rush out an ending instead of giving the game a proper one. Don't really see how this will draw more people to donate if it just shows you will abandon projects instead of giving them a decent ending but whatever, its your game. Good thing about this place is there are a ton of other really good games to turn to instead.

Well, people start making games and they get experience & learn new things along the way or just get bored from the project when they think of something better. Instead of focusing on their current project, they choose to rush & abandon it so they can start working on their new brilliant idea until they get bored or think of something better yet again.. Nothing new honestly.

It is actually a normal & commong thing but the problem is that most of the Patreon games comes without a proper ending. Devs just put up 10 minutes of content on the table which is often appears as just some broken text with cool renders and they ask for funds, this is the bad side of Patreon. If they really want to earn good money from this, they should stay away from Patreon for a time and work on their Project until it is solid & presentable. Instead, they choose the fastest way to get money even if it's too little.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The Way [v0.28c] [Zee95] (3.17 gb rar pc source)
309 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thanks!

Reactions: Djoxi

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

Zee95,
works hard
updates regularly
makes so little money
needs much more patrons
a nice guy
an honest dev

Even if all that is true, how is killing the game that your current patrons are supporting going to help in that effort? Burning bridges of his current fans is about the worst way to go about this if he is trying to turn it into some sort of a job.

Lets say he rushes the game ending, doesn't give it proper closure (development nearing on 2 years now just to get a rushed ending?) and loses some of his current fans. He starts his next project and is just expecting people to sub again because why? He would have shown he really doesn't care about his product and will jump ship if he thinks he can make more money somewhere else...why should people sub to someone like that if they want a finished game?

But like i said in an earlier post, at the end of the day its his game...and there are a shit ton of other really fucking good games / devs to support when things like this happen.

Reactions: BaasB

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Even if all that is true, how is killing the game that your current patrons are supporting going to help in that effort? Burning bridges of his current fans is about the worst way to go about this if he is trying to turn it into some sort of a job.

Lets say he rushes the game ending, doesn't give it proper closure (development nearing on 2 years now just to get a rushed ending?) and loses some of his current fans. He starts his next project and is just expecting people to sub again because why? He would have shown he really doesn't care about his product and will jump ship if he thinks he can make more money somewhere else...why should people sub to someone like that if they want a finished game?

But like i said in an earlier post, at the end of the day its his game...and there are a shit ton of other really fucking good games / devs to support when things like this happen.
I'm totally honest with my patrons. I told everyone that I'm planning to close the project. The project hasn't paid for itself much time. And as Ragnar said, many demo versions get a lot more patrons and pledges... Unlike many of the Hollywood shows that are closing their shows after a bad season, I'm trying to get my game to a more or less logical end. I don't argue that much isn't said or written, but as I said earlier, I can't write a game that doesn't even pay for itself. During the whole development of the game, I haven't even reached my first goal, which is not so high. I'm not complaining, and I'm never going to complain about it. I just conclude that the game is not popular. And I'm gonna make another shot. Maybe it will be more lucky... Will see...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Quick question... This path ends with the MC bleeding out in the car or did I miss something?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Quick question... This path ends with the MC bleeding out in the car or did I miss something?
it exist 2.One is what you say where the mother from the guy shoot you and the other is where you kill the guy and her so that noboy will shooting on you

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
it exist 2.One is what you say where the mother from the guy shoot you and the other is where you kill the guy and her so that noboy will shooting on you
Thanks, I just found it. I didn't think to check the window after I smashed the dude's head with the hammer. But that's the end? Just them driving off? It seems a little hasty, but at least the dev is trying to tie up some loose ends instead of abandoning the game.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes