Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Guys, I'm wasting a lot of time and money developing this game. I'm trying to finish this game, and I'm trying to bring it to some logical end, so I'm not abandoning it, I'm trying to finish it. And thanks to my patrons, who, although they may not like the way I'm doing, still support this project... I can't saftisy every player. Whatever game would be good or not so, there are still critics... When I started this project, I had a slightly different financial situation, so I could work on the game without thinking about the patronage. But now things have changed a little bit. And I had to finish the project. As I said earlier. I plan to finish the game in three updates. Probably three months.
Yeah nobody can't make all 7.7 Billion people to happy or saftisy..its simple noway... too many people!
some lilke small or big tits - blue eye or brown and then also vn games with no NTR or with NTR etc i blahblah...

from my side i LOVE this game...only one i wish can is rename/write savegame in game.
Make Love - No War :whistle:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
If that is MC in the banner then he looks 30 rather than 18! Thankfully, in the spoiler screenshots he looks better with some hair and only a beard.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
He's 20 years old on the banner. And during the game the main character changes.
Yeah, I just caught that in the spoilered part so added that to my comment. Is that look (with hair) his latest or is the bald look the final one when the game ends?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Path C is the only path I haven't played just never liked the sound of it, sad to hear that this will be finishing soon it's been a great ride and certainly very enjoyable on paths A and B, appreciate all your hard work and effort with this.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
A Mod for Replay and to play every part would be nice and really would make this game much more pleasurable in my eyes

Reactions: BaasB

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so c path will move you away from the scene where you sit in your room and pick what room to visit at evening/night?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
so c path will move you away from the scene where you sit in your room and pick what room to visit at evening/night?
you mean route b.And it was continue on the version 0.27b.Route c is where adele is alone kidnapped

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It's too bad you chose to rush out an ending instead of giving the game a proper one. Don't really see how this will draw more people to donate if it just shows you will abandon projects instead of giving them a decent ending but whatever, its your game. Good thing about this place is there are a ton of other really good games to turn to instead.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
you mean route b.And it was continue on the version 0.27b.Route c is where adele is alone kidnapped
im so confused, yea I know where they started, but thought all led to that room?
is it possible to make it so the saves are automatically named which path they are?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
im so confused, yea I know where they started, but thought all led to that room?
is it possible to make it so the saves are automatically named which path they are?
You can visit they only in the route b in the night.The other routes have other locations or choices.For example if you play the route c how can the mc visit adele in the night when she is kidnapped?
And about to name the savegames.The only way is make folders for each route and put there the savegame in.Thats what i do for all 3 routes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You can visit they only in the route b in the night.The other routes have other locations or choices.For example if you play the route c how can the mc visit adele in the night when she is kidnapped?
And about to name the savegames.The only way is make folders for each route and put there the savegame in.Thats what i do for all 3 routes
mention it because I think i played a game that automatically named the save on the path you were on, like harem route, forbidden route etc..
but yea I can name them my self

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
mention it because I think i played a game that automatically named the save on the path you were on, like harem route, forbidden route etc..
but yea I can name them my self
i think you mean the game parental love ;)

Reactions: Belnick
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes