Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ah damn!. I'm not sure I can help you much, other that point you to the walkthrough. This is one of the many games I directly play following it.
I just replayed whole B route sins chapter 4 (with WT), and in my game that choice "grab her breasts" don`t apear !!!! Could you send your save, where that is ??? :rolleyes:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Now I know where I went wrong !!!!! It`s that Aunties pissing peek at early stages, and that cause that missing grab thing !!!!!
Thanks !!!!!!!!:D(y)

Reactions: Zee95 and LP83

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
zee95, you had liquid gold in your hand with the start of The Way, now its nothing more than frustration for us gamers with the path a, b, c..... and then (by the way) ending it the way you did (path b) OMG

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.28 Almost Done.
Hello, friends. I haven't published any news about the update in a long time, but that's just because I couldn't spoiler the upcoming update. Well, I'm glad to inform you that I've almost finished the whole visual part of the update. There are still a few renders left. I decided to remake the introduction of the game a little bit. Because there were a lot of complaints about bad navigation. So the beginning will be in the form of a novel, and the search for keys will be limited to one location, the main character's room.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I decided to remake the introduction of the game a little bit. Because there were a lot of complaints about bad navigation. So the beginning will be in the form of a novel, and the search for keys will be limited to one location, the main character's room.
that means i must change the walktrough again :cry:.But i can understand that.It is a little more work me to check out the intro again and change that in the walktrough but for you i make it gladly ;)

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 47-2.jpg

The Way 0.28. Coming soon.
All the work has already been completed. There is very little left. I hope that the release will be in a couple of days. The update will contain:
about 250 renders.
Totally reworked the intro. We won't be seeing this "where are the keys" question anymore.
And the main work was done on the path C. This path ends with this update.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
0.28 Poster.jpg

Eng version: Android (soon)
Rus version:

Text edited by

Changelog:
Continuation and completion of the C path.
The introduction of the game has been completely changed.
Renders: ~ 250.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes