-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

The Way [v0.27b][Zee95] - Original Size: (3.23GB)

Compressed Download - PC (295MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
A Disappointing Ending To A Stellar VN

really al that waiting for a blue ball update

Only a Kiss and a little groping (mom path ends)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Geez i am so confus with my savegame with what that savegame was with A,B and C ?!
wish it allow to rename savegame so get more control with what path or whatever name.

great Update..if its that B Path? with Angelina massage where she phone or i was wrong? lol.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I can understand why the progress / updates are not happening with such a small Patreon base ( but every game Dev is taking this risk)
For Dev : That multi-path gameplay is just stupid idea, because you ending up with people screaming "where is update for my path".
Now, about your latest update for path B : I think you have just shoot yourself to head and let's not forget about blue-balling your fan base which was really stupid idea. Sorry dude, but you are the only one who's killing this game. peace out

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Path A: MC saves Adelle before the kidnapping.
Path B: MC and Adele will be kidnapped.
Path C: Only Adele is kidnapped.
Yeah but what are the consequences of any of those path?
None????? Then it shoudn't really matter which path we take.
Other then the bag guy doesn't get arrested, I don't see a problem.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So it was just the Angelina content? I've been going crazy looking for any new content :p I was hoping we would have made a move on her right there and then so she would forget about this other guy can't have her dating someone else.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
So it was just the Angelina content? I've been going crazy looking for any new content :p I was hoping we would have made a move on her right there and then so she would forget about this other guy can't have her dating someone else.
No, there's some more content with Janet. But apparently you saved the game at the very end, not after my hint.
Or you didn't kiss Janet in the hospital.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No, there's some more content with Janet. But apparently you saved the game at the very end, not after my hint.
Or you didn't kiss Janet in the hospital.
Got it now thanks, luckily I found an earlier save (y)

Reactions: botc76

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what path is it when you sit in front of the computer and only option is to visit different rooms and you cant revisit the sister(?)
does this update push beyond that pc scene which seem to been the same for last 3-4 updates?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
what path is it when you sit in front of the computer and only option is to visit different rooms and you cant revisit the sister(?)
does this update push beyond that pc scene which seem to been the same for last 3-4 updates?
The last update was a continuation of this path.

Reactions: Belnick

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I can understand why the progress / updates are not happening with such a small Patreon base ( but every game Dev is taking this risk)
For Dev : That multi-path gameplay is just stupid idea, because you ending up with people screaming "where is update for my path".
Now, about your latest update for path B : I think you have just shoot yourself to head and let's not forget about blue-balling your fan base which was really stupid idea. Sorry dude, but you are the only one who's killing this game. peace out
I wholeheartedly agree, and voiced similar opinions early on. The dev could be raking in the cash instead of alienating many of his fan base. Not sure why he's seeking redemption now, which is kinda too little too late. I would consider kicking-in a few bucks if the dev would rework the end of Path B for better closure. What ever happened to the MC's little stepsister's story line?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

To be, or not to be, that is the question.
Guys, I wasn't fair to you, finishing that branch of the game this way. I'm gonna try to fix it, in the 0.29 update.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes