Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.28-1.jpg

Hi, friends, I have some free time and I started working on the next update right away. I hope to finish this update within 20 days. But I won't promise anything. As well as the previous update, it will most likely be the last update of this path. And then a couple of path A updates. And we'll say goodbye to "The Way".
Thank you to everyone who is still with me!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i would tell you that the incest patch is updated to the new version 0.27b.Have fun with it :).The Walktrough maybe take a few days but there is not a big choice to do

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
For just 1 dollar or even 5 just to support the man, all the guys that downloaded the game up until the last update, should feel ashamed. This man deserves the money way more than those pricks that developed some prototype/demo/etc and then got the money from the first 3 months just by postponing and then just never finishing the damn games, not even saying a thing or giving a head's up like: "My friends and patrons I'm sorry, but I am a selfish and greedy bastard that does this just for the money and then after getting what I need and more, I will abandon this project so... toodles." I don't want to give specific names, but most of the people here know them very well anyway. So... hope this man gets his justice. Looking at you Zee95.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
For just 1 dollar or even 5 just to support the man, all the guys that downloaded the game up until the last update, should feel ashamed. This man deserves the money way more than those pricks that developed some prototype/demo/etc and then got the money from the first 3 months just by postponing and then just never finishing the damn games, not even saying a thing or giving a head's up like: "My friends and patrons I'm sorry, but I am a selfish and greedy bastard that does this just for the money and then after getting what I need and more, I will abandon this project so... toodles." I don't want to give specific names, but most of the people here know them very well anyway. So... hope this man gets his justice. Looking at you Zee95.
I totally agree since I support him almost since the beginning and was never disappointed!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Ha-ha... It's okay, buddy! The game earns what it deserves. And people pay for what they like! I hope my next project will be more successful.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Im thinking of trying this game out but wondering which path has the most content on a first try then work my way down

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Im thinking of trying this game out but wondering which path has the most content on a first try then work my way down
Maybe route b then a and last c.But i´m to tired to remember how much scenes are on which route

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Loaded a game and game ends in the bar :confused:
I checked patch and its updated for this version
Is this normal ?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes