Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
Stuck at the beginning when mom is cooking. Can't find key. Supposedly it's where the books are, but it won't let me check after I checked the first time and missed it. I've deleted the game multiple times, including the files in the roaming folder, but nothing works.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Stuck at the beginning when mom is cooking. Can't find key. Supposedly it's where the books are, but it won't let me check after I checked the first time and missed it. I've deleted the game multiple times, including the files in the roaming folder, but nothing works.
have you tried the walktrough? there is showing where the key is

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
People aren't really sharing saves for this game, huh?
what i don´t understand is that people waiting for someone who shared his savegame instead to play the game itself.It exist a walktrough if someone stuck else they can ask here.Btw i can´t share my savegame because i have only 1 for each route and they are on his ends

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just wonder.........how the hell people think, that they could play these games, if they can`t READ or they don`t remember, what they have READ or DONE !!!!!!!! :oops::rolleyes::LOL:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dE_VoYd

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
The main problem of this game is the confusing interface...

The developer should try to improve this (maybe with a direct access menu to the locations).

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
As far as I know, it isn't a software problem, but a usability one.

It just seemed confusing when playing and decided to delete it.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
As far as I know, it isn't a software problem, but a usability one.

It just seemed confusing when playing and decided to delete it.
Perhaps I will add the Quick Navigation buttons to the next release.

nim

May 6, 2017
How do I get the keys from atop the cabinet? Yes, I looked in the walk-thru and have searched the posts here.
The cabinet door below the keys is not opening per the walk-thru description. ("You don't need anything here." message). I have not been able to click on or near the keys to get the "key" button. Any suggestions?
(#broke ass game?)

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
How do I get the keys from atop the cabinet? Yes, I looked in the walk thru and have searched the posts here.
The cabinet door below is not opening ("You don't need anything here." message). I have not been able to click on or near the keys to get the "key" button. Any suggestions?
The key might not be available until you actually need to get in the drawer/cabinet.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes