rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
I have no idea. When i try to go on this site then comes this error: 403 Forbidden.But what i read is that zippyshare itself block the ip
yeah its blocked in spain too, iirc same in UK. They started blocking EU (or part of it) a few months back

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Nice one, BTW it would be usefull if you improve saves, by adding names (by user) or route type (itself)
Yeah, that would be great. But unfortunately I have very little time. I have a lot of plans to fix various functions and options. Also, I started to fix English a little bit in the first chapter. But like I said, there is not enough time for everything.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah, that would be great. But unfortunately I have very little time. I have a lot of plans to fix various functions and options. Also, I started to fix English a little bit in the first chapter. But like I said, there is not enough time for everything.
We are not in hurry, easy man, keep your Work. That was only an advice.

Reactions: Zee95

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Estelle is trying to overtake Adele as best girl. Sad she don't want to be in an harem but she'll come around lol
Just finished the 3 routes. I think route B is the best. Route A kinda vanilla and little bit boring for me. Route C too depressing .
What's different with route B?
For me the best route is where MC bang his mom in the couch and then someone caught them in the act
What route is this?

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Capture.PNG

Paint over wallpaper?! I'm still traumatized from when we took the wall out separating the family room and the dining room. House was built in 1964, we purchased it in 2014. Previous owner painted over wallpaper, then applied more wallpaper, then another layer of wallpaper, then painted, then put up wood panels and wallpaper, then painted.

I ended up just ripping the drywall out of the entire room than to deal with making the family room wall flush with the dining room wall.

People who paints over wallpaper almost deserves a special place in hell.. lol

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes