tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
is the incest patch for the version 0.26a.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
is the incest patch for the Stylized Edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
Edit 24.08.2019: The patch will be in the future updatet maybe around saturday or sonday after a new version is released
wish it was on nopy, have to wait 4 hours to get it off mega.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Great game but I've been stuck at the pc so long I got sores on my ass. Any love for route C planned in the near future?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
WTF??? It ends at the same point than the previous version!! I did the A path exactly as stated in the walkthrough but I can not continue with Janet I am just stuck at the pc!! Is this a fu.... bug or what????

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
WTF??? It ends at the same point than the previous version!! I did the A path exactly as stated in the walkthrough but I can not continue with Janet I am just stuck at the pc!! Is this a fu.... bug or what????
thats the other path, the path this continues is the one when MC is in his apartment (after his friend and his GF visited).

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
thats the other path, the path this continues is the one when MC is in his apartment (after his friend and his GF visited).
Hopefully, all 3 paths will converge one day with the MC waking from an intense dream like Pam seeing an undead Bobby Ewing of Dallas fame in the shower! That's my shout-out to the old farts that remember the 80's! ;)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Damn those paths ... I`m really getting confused ... so we have one path in two continuous updates developed and none of the other??? That´s ridiculous ...

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Damn those paths ... I`m really getting confused ... so we have one path in two continuous updates developed and none of the other??? That´s ridiculous ...
Patron's vote ;)
Note that I'm not saying the patrons aren't ridiculous, are they? :LOL:

Next release should be about path B (your path) and, maybe, path C.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hopefully, all 3 paths will converge one day with the MC waking from an intense dream like Pam seeing an undead Bobby Ewing of Dallas fame in the shower! That's my shout-out to the old farts that remember the 80's! ;)
That's kinda where I'm at - paths seem to be so divergent that I will probably wait for every third update to see what has changed. DL'd this and nothing changed from my previous save. 65 saves so far and still only one path that isn't updated for me. Not sure I want to play all paths as that will get way too complex for my foggy brain to keep track of...

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Would anyone mind share a savegame where before Path for A,B and C start ? thanks.
or tell where and when path start. so i can play again and then save before path start.
is that drink vodka that path start?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Would anyone mind share a savegame where before Path for A,B and C start ? thanks.
or tell where and when path start. so i can play again and then save before path start.
is that drink vodka that path start?
The 3 paths start on the parking lot of the mall, when you have to choose what to do when Adele is kidnapped.

Path A: You knock out the kidnapper in the parking lot.
Path B: You fail to knock him out and get kidnapped with Adele.
Path C: You're going to get help, Adele is kidnapped.

Reactions: Baxonius and Zee95

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
i really hope that devs start to implement Scene Replay, Gallery and Walkthrue Mod functions to make the games likebel for all. More paths and so many choices means always a mood killer for many who hate to "must replay often " to get all scenes .

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
downloaded the last three updatesa and still in room saying moms room and angelinas room still under development.i give up.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes