Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 564.jpg

An important call. The Way 0.26
Hello, friends!
I would like to share with you the progress in developing the next update.
I'm working on the update as hard as I can at this stage. I have a lot of main job to do now, and that's why the development of the update has been moved into the second place.
But, nevertheless, about 80 renderers have already been made, 2 new locations have been made.
Now I am working on the branch A. And I think that within 10-15 days I will finish work on this branch. But as I had planned before, to finish two paths in a month and a half, I can hardly manage. That's why I'm likely to release path A update. And the next update will be path B, and if there's enough time, the C path will also be in one update.
I hope for your understanding, and thank you for your support!
Ah, and yes. There are already more than 60 of PATRONS! And this is really cool, you are my strongest motivation! Thank you!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thought it's in route A.
Maybe in both routes.I´m to tired to remember.On one route was a massage and on the b route you can kiss her.I´m unsure where the massaga was but i think it was in the route a.That´s the only scene what i remeber with the mom

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 hey buddy,
i don´t know if this helpful for you but i have create on my mega account a seperate folder for the walktrough.So if you will you can put this link to your patreon site and don´t need everytime update the link.I think it should work.In this folder you can then download the zip file for the walktrough. is the link for that

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Since the MC has that mustache going, is he going to grow his hair out and become the next "Ron Jeremy" where everybody wants to jump on his dick and he gets paid for it?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

TheWay 0.26.jpg

Changelog:
Continuation of Path A.
Renders: ~140

Official versions
English

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Russian

Unofficial little things
Patch 0.25a to 0.26a english
85MB
Merge folders, Replace files.

Crunched English q 90: 3GB -> 472MB

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

View attachment 417735

Changelog:
Continuation of Path A.
Renders: ~140

Official versions
English

Mac version: ,

Russian

Unofficial little things
Patch 0.25a to 0.26a english
85MB
Merge folders, Replace files.

Crunched English q 90: 3GB -> 472MB
Thanks Bip and thanks Zee95, tomorrow morning gonna be great now, haha :p

Reactions: Zee95

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Here is the walktrough for the version 0.25a.This will be updated after a new version comes out
Edit 24.08.2019: Will be updated in the future around saturday or sunday after a new version is released.Maybe a week later
Edit: 13.09.2019 if you are interested, i uploaded the walktrough to
Hope you dont mind update to 0.26a WT. and thanks for make WT.(y)

Reactions: Zee95 and UraN82
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes