JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
I clicked on the left gear by the cupboard.
Clicking on the left gear by the cupboard produces the "I have to get dressed!" message. So basically it's stuck for me. Not sure why the developer picked such a weird system, but I guess I should give up on this one.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Clicking on the left gear by the cupboard produces the "I have to get dressed!" message. So basically it's stuck for me. Not sure why the developer picked such a weird system, but I guess I should give up on this one.
thats wired.The only thing I can offer you is that you might upload your savegame and I'll test it on my game.Do you play the pc version or?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe they already answered this but the stylized edition .20 and the .25 edition have the same content but with different quality?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Maybe they already answered this but the stylized edition .20 and the .25 edition have the same content but with different quality?
The stylized edition end where the normal version 0.20 ends.It doesn´t have the content between the version 0.21 to 0.25.I have post here a screnshoot between the normal and the stylized edition

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Pretty solid game and story. But I don't liked the fast progress with Maria. It seemed unrealistic for me how she directly wanted the MC and ruined a little bit the good impression of the game. Victoria too btw, after her stress and all.

Hiding under the tree at thunderstorm? NO!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
How do u get the keys and get pass john
Try the walkthrough from OP

Pretty solid game and story. But I don't liked the fast progress with Maria. It seemed unrealistic for me how she directly wanted the MC and ruined a little bit the good impression of the game. Victoria too btw, after her stress and all.

Hiding under the tree at thunderstorm? NO!
THNX for the feedback.
First - The relationship with Maria... well, yeah, maybe pretty fast... but to make it more realistic, I've indicated that Maria just broke up with the guy who cheated on her. Relationship with Victoria, yes, I agree. And that would be more realistic. But I'm limited in time, and if I was updating after updating, only about their dates and phone conversations, my game would be bathed in shit. And the last thing standing under a tree in the rain. What's the problem? It's not a storm. It's just rain. Next time try to do so, the leaves of the trees are a good protection from rain. Or not?:LOL:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Well Zee, some games are "blue balls" like AWAM, yours maybe little bit too fast progress with the girls. You can not please everyone :)

And yeah, in the rain it's good under tree, but i heard loud thunder in the park! :p

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes