myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mario4don

Rename the zz_patch.rpy to patch.rpy and try it. Next if you were in game or the game was open when you added the patch then you have to close the game and then bring it back up for the patch to take effect if you don't it'll still use the old scripts instead. Also make sure the file is placed in the correct spot.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please can you stop using the (By The Way) so much, in your text ;-) By The Way

Reactions: Zee95

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The navigation system in this game is such a pain, click a bunch of tiny arrows to go from one room to another.. with no clear indication of what to do next... why not just have a simpler, user friendly interface like almost everyone else?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question anyone knows what happened with the "PATCH" for v0.25a? :confused: I try to use it and it tells me it have bin removed. :oops: Any idea? :unsure:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Updates schedule.
Hello, friends!
I would like to share with you a sample update table. To date, I have such plans for the game. Perhaps while I'm releasing updates, the plans will change.
Maybe the game will have a sequel. But it depends only on you, on the popularity of the game.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan i wasn´t online for a while but i see now that you have the modder tag.Congratulations for that ;),I hope that i´m not to late for that
Yeah, I just noticed it, too... Congrats, gigan
Thank you guys.I have become this today from ⲤⳐḒꝜ.It has startet that after i have createt for 2 days a new thread for the incest patch for the game Freeloading Family and there says Twistty that i should ask for a modder tag.But i wasn´t not sure how is a mod defined so i have ask ⲤⳐḒꝜ and he give my this tag :D

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Does the incest patch break the game. It seems that you can't get dressed if you use it. Or is it that some random area that needs to be clicked is not showing?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes