absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i must admit i don´t understand why it was nessesary too force victoria on us, finally we had something beautifull going with adele, is victoria really that important for that branch, i just feel like its overkill as she is allready in another branch, would it really be that big of a problem too have the option too turn her down, then just remove everything connected with her in that branch its ofc your game i just feel its a shame.

Reactions: ILCjr

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
i must admit i don´t understand why it was nessesary too force victoria on us, finally we had something beautifull going with adele, is victoria really that important for that branch, i just feel like its overkill as she is allready in another branch, would it really be that big of a problem too have the option too turn her down, then just remove everything connected with her in that branch its ofc your game i just feel its a shame.
I am with you on this. I just felt the way it was done was just meh for me. I will say it kind of made me feel like the MC is designed to be a certain way, and I am just not sure about it.
Also the Sex scene UI is a bit wonky to me (Kind of hard for me to see it)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Unlocked
The Way 0.25a (updated)
Eng:
Rus:

Changes relative to 0.25:
Textbox has been changed.
Added the possibility of choosing a relationship with Victoria.
Added some dialogs.
Fixed bug on the farm. Now it is not possible to pass this location by accident.
(Attention, if you have the save after kissing Victoria at the river, then saves won't work. You will have to start the game from beginning. But you can easily get to where you're staying by holding "ctrl")

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 must i need to update the incest patch? My problem is now the walktrough because my savegame is by the end of this update and i need to start complete new.Maybe i do this tommorow but not today

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95 must i need to update the incest patch? My problem is now the walktrough because my savegame is by the end of this update and i need to start complete new.Maybe i do this tommorow but not today
Yeah, man... A lot of dialogues have changed there.
Take your time. When you have time, you can make a patch if you want.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, man... A lot of dialogues have changed there.
Take your time. When you have time, you can make a patch if you want.
But i only need to look into the Chapter-5a.rpy file or? i think i update that tomorrow.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 i think i found a word mistake.You have written in the text line 1936 written Fatehr instead Father but i fixed this in the patch ;)

Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the incest patch to the new version.I think the walktrough will be updated today too

Reactions: Ginji

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously?!?! One fucking change and for that we need to replay the whole game? You shit me not?

Surely there must have been a way without ruining all saves.

Sorry, but I'm just shocked. I really hope I misunderstood the changelog.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Here is a save shortly before the Victoria kiss.

botc76

Im fairly certain that just means saves for that route. Victoria doesn't exist in the others.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
(Attention, if you have the save after kissing Victoria at the river, then saves won't work. You will have to start the game from beginning. But you can easily get to where you're staying by holding "ctrl")
Luckily, I always make a new save at each multiple options just in case of situations like this or wanting to do a new path, etc. I believe they call this "save-scumming". xD

So, I assume, in this case, I do not need to completely start over but simply go back to a save right before that kissing Victoria thing? I would of course overwrite the old saves made post-kissing as I progress from there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here is a save shortly before the Victoria kiss.

botc76

Im fairly certain that just means saves for that route. Victoria doesn't exist in the others.
Actually, she's both in the route where you save Adele from being kidnapped AND in the route were you both get kidnapped.

But I just checked and had no problem loading my saves, so maybe it's not so bad.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes