xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Wait they took Incest off?! So no chance at mom or the sister now? I mean if thats the case then I think im out on this. I didnt want to hook up with victoria but it's forced, all my choices was were towards the hope of getting the mom and the sis, now it's just not fun anymore...of course thats just my opinion

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
Wait they took Incest off?! So no chance at mom or the sister now? I mean if thats the case then I think im out on this. I didnt want to hook up with victoria but it's forced, all my choices was were towards the hope of getting the mom and the sis, now it's just not fun anymore...of course thats just my opinion
Install the incest patch. it's in the op

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
A choice in a relationship with Victoria.

I've seen quite a few comments, people would like to have a choice with Victoria. Do we need a choice?

Yes, we need a choice!

I'd still make the same choice as in the game.

The choice is necessary if it doesn't complicate the process of game development.

Write the story the way you think it should be. Do not pay attention to all the comments.

Or your opinion in the comments.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I still thinking it's better to focus on developing 10 minutes (presupposition example) of one path, till it finished ... than short 3 minutes contents of each paths on every updates or queueing updates with different path. I see you're postponed the development of path C and focus on path A & B. Imo, better for you to keep working for path A till the end, then move on to another path. Thus you can maintain the quality control for Path A, while cooking the plot for path B & C. Because I've seen another ambition developer who choose to developing multiple path simultaneously and the result are dull, for both the animation and the plot. Personal preference, I hate to wait for 1~2 months gap for progressing each path. It's not like you're abandoning it. I need some closure for the story. But perhaps majority of your patreons want it that way, can't against that cuz I'm just a freeloader. Anyway, goodjob and keep your spirit high.(y)

Reactions: Zee95

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I had a comment about the obvious drop in quality but other people already expressed it better than me. I mean what was that bed scene? No choices the whole update then 1 option choices in the bed. Why? o_O

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
can someone explain me: thread title says this is 0.25a version but downloaded version name is 0.25.
you can patch 0.24 to 0.25a but how do you patch 0.25 to 0.25a?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
The paths of the game:
Path A:
MC saves Adelle before the kidnapping.
Path B: MC and Adele will be kidnapped.
Path C: Only Adele is kidnapped.

Do anyone has savegame for alle 3 path just short after with this kidnap.. a,b and c?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Great update, but why most of the scene is in dark! just like watching episode 3 of GoT !!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes