introvtx

May 6, 2017
Is this game supposed to be an incest game originally? At first I thought it was since Adele called Janet by name so I reluctantly (I'm serious, no joke lol) applied the patch. Then the MC suddenly monologue he was and orphan and parents passed away when opening the diary again, just like in the overview in the OP.

Nevermind, I replayed the game without the patch and I opened the drawer and found a picture of MC's real parents and Adele is also adopted. How convenient :LOL:

I hope it is not because of Patreon it turned out like that :sneaky:

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
i´m not sure if i should wrote this or not but i personly think it is better.I must or better to say i will wrote a few sentece about the future from the incest patch and the walktrough.I will sign my employment contract for my work on wednesday and will start there on 2 september.This means that it can happen that I can't update the two things directly but rather on saturday or sunday.I must a few times work on saturday too so i can´t exacly say it now when i can do this.The only think what i can do is when i´m not forget that is that i wrote here when i see that a new version is released when i can update the two thinks.To be fair this will for me very hard to do this because maybe a few of you knows that i´m work on other incest patches too so i must look how can i handle this.I hope you guys can that understand.I will wrote a text to the download post too.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
hi guys,
i´m not sure if i should wrote this or not but i personly think it is better.I must or better to say i will wrote a few sentece about the future from the incest patch and the walktrough.I will sign my employment contract for my work on wednesday and will start there on 2 september.This means that it can happen that I can't update the two things directly but rather on saturday or sunday.I must a few times work on saturday too so i can´t exacly say it now when i can do this.The only think what i can do is when i´m not forget that is that i wrote here when i see that a new version is released when i can update the two thinks.To be fair this will for me very hard to do this because maybe a few of you knows that i´m work on other incest patches too so i must look how can i handle this.I hope you guys can that understand.I will wrote a text to the download post too.
Man, you've already done a lot for the game. And attracted a lot of players. I am glad that you will have a paid job. I hope you will be fine and your work will bring you what you expect from it! Best of luck, bud!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Man, you've already done a lot for the game. And attracted a lot of players. I am glad that you will have a paid job. I hope you will be fine and your work will bring you what you expect from it! Best of luck, bud!
Thanks, man. That means a lot me. I had done a 2 week internship there last month and I know that it will be exhausting for me at the beginning but that will settle with time.The fun thing is that i know what will happen.When i see a new version is out i will play and work on the patch on that day :) .There are two shifts. One early and one late so i must see when i must go to work and when i´m will be at home.Btw i saw today that you linked my walktrough on your patreon site.if you want you can upload it somewhere and offer it for download.i have nothing against it.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks, man. That means a lot me. I had done a 2 week internship there last month and I know that it will be exhausting for me at the beginning but that will settle with time.The fun thing is that i know what will happen.When i see a new version is out i will play and work on the patch on that day :) .There are two shifts. One early and one late so i must see when i must go to work and when i´m will be at home.Btw i saw today that you linked my walktrough on your patreon site.if you want you can upload it somewhere and offer it for download.i have nothing against it.
Thanks, buddy! We will be in touch as before. I'm always happy to talk to you.

Reactions: lamarks and gigan

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Finding a job. Normally and theoretically, that should be good news, right?
I don't know what to think about this news.... :devilish:

A lot of good things in your new job gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Finding a job. Normally and theoretically, that should be good news, right?
I don't know what to think about this news.... :devilish:

A lot of good things in your new job gigan
maybe that you must now wait until saturday or sunday before you can blame me when i forget to change a text line? :p
Thanks man for your words

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lamarks and Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
so i know when i must go to work next week.What i see on zees patreon page comes the next version between 30.8 and 7.9. I have today until sunday time.And next week i will be home around 5 pm german time. I can basicly update the patch direct on tuesday,saturday and sunday.And the other days i prefer to update the patch then on saturday when there comes the new version out.Just out of curiosity should I write in the future when I can update the patch when the release date is fixed?

Reactions: zielony2

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

1.jpg

Changelog:
Continuation of Path A.
Animations: 9
Text: More then 1.000 lines of the text.

Official versions
English

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Russian

Unofficial little things
Patch 0.24a to 0.25a english
116MB
Merge folders, Replace files.

Crunched English q 90: 3GB -> 455MB