gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is the patch needed or nah?
When you mean the incest patch then no.But if you mean the update 0.23 to 0.24 then you only need this to download when you have the version 0.23 instead to download the complete game
Why is it necessary to have incest patch if they are just adoptiv mother and sister? there's no need for incest patch if that's the case since there is no relation by blood, that can't be considered as incest or maybe the patch will make mother and sister related by blood?
Who say that is necessary? If you want play with the adoptiv mother and sister then play it so.The patch makes only that this is his real mother and sisters.
How to exit to this scene? Idk if where to click...
this is the end from this route.This update is for the route a

Last edited:

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Note for the developer. Russian version of game is bugged in root B. I didnt meet cannibal at the car. Think script didnt work correctly

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Note for the developer. Russian version of game is bugged in root B. I didnt meet cannibal at the car. Think script didnt work correctly
I think this bug is random. It can also be found in the English version. I haven't figured it out yet. But I should check it again.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I must say i like Route C(?) a lot. I haven't finished Route B yet but with Route A i don't feel like i earned half of the women i got so Route B might be over it too.

For Route C i like how broken the MC has become from the tragedy. It makes watching his growth more worthwhile for me. With that ending hopefully we get to see how much growth he had. I won't spoil that ending just incase other people didn't play it yet.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I must say i like Route C(?) a lot. I haven't finished Route B yet but with Route A i don't feel like i earned half of the women i got so Route B might be over it too.

For Route C i like how broken the MC has become from the tragedy. It makes watching his growth more worthwhile for me. With that ending hopefully we get to see how much growth he had. I won't spoil that ending just incase other people didn't play it yet.
Nice to hear it.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Yes, there are plans to develop a relationship with Janet, and the basis is already in place. As we remember, there was a massage.
About the second question. Yes, it is obligatory. But a little later. The MC only begins to develop relationships with other characters.
Thanks. cant wait to pop Janet's anal cherry ;)

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes