Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Poor dialogues are the weak point of many games whose creators are russian(speaking) guys. As exemple: Big brother, glamour (This 2 is real trash), BRIGHT PAST etc. Their creators are trying to make their games in a typical american setting for an english speaking target audience. At the same time, they don't understand the mentality of their audience, they are not familiar with the american culture. So - it's a failure. But games like (as an example) fashion business, become rock star- are different.The dialogues are great, the story is also high level.I think the problem is the lack of writing talent and and interpreter skills. This game in not bad. Creator just need help of good writer

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
UncleVT could you wrote please in the changelog that this update coninues the route a? or maybe zee's committed.In the changelog is written "The next update will also be a continuation of the branch - A. Have fun. Hope you'll enjoy this update. " and maybe he mean "that this update is a continuation of the branch - A"
Done :)

Reactions: Zee95 and gigan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is one thing i've needed to say since I saw the first upload of this game.

I can't hold it in any longer, I was hoping someone else would make a fool out of themselves but I guess it's me again...

Is this the way to Amarillo
Every night been hugging my pillow
Dreaming dreams of Amarillo
And sweet Marie who waits for me

Reactions: BananaPyjama

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, the MC banging his drunk stepmom in Route C was pretty lame.:rolleyes: I expected a lot more especially after the sensual massage!:p Can you even call it sex when both partners are still fully clothed?:ROFLMAO:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
bro, if u dont like bad comments go to other place, this is a forum for opinions on the game, dont come with that bullshit of "If I don't like a game, I just walk by without trying to look smart." if the guy didnt like he have the right to comment whatever he wants, some of that comment can help the developer change that and the game will be better
Nobody is going to take away the right of an opinion of your own; just give your opinion in a polite way ... if this is not too much to ask ... then everybody will be content. Like in real life by the way.

Oct 28, 2017
Stuck at the menu where you can choose Adele, Angelina or Janet.
Cannot advance...any ideas?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is Route B the only way to get the mom or will Route A get her to later on? Dont get me wrong Adele is nice to but, well ya know

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Stuck at the menu where you can choose Adele, Angelina or Janet.
Cannot advance...any ideas?
i´m pretty sure you play the b route. And this is the end for this route.This update is for the route a

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
is the incest patch for the version 0.24a.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
is the incest patch for the Stylized Edition.Install guide is in the file.This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
i keep foretting whats the difference between the incest patch and the Stylized Edition

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i keep foretting whats the difference between the incest patch and the Stylized Edition
The stylzed edition is the original game but with toon graphics.And it´s end where the version 0.20 ends.Here is a sceenshot from that version

Reactions: Dyatlov

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Adoptiv mother and adoptiv sister
Why is it necessary to have incest patch if they are just adoptiv mother and sister? there's no need for incest patch if that's the case since there is no relation by blood, that can't be considered as incest or maybe the patch will make mother and sister related by blood?

Reactions: sinisterfapfap
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes