Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
How does this Game only has 44 Patreons? This is pretty high quality.

Early I thought all the routes would merge together into a single story after the stuff that happens in there. It would make development a lot easier if you have a single route with multiple romance-options in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is / was hard to grasp ..hard to swallow ... just read after every twist and turn how it bellowed
aimlessly on the editing floor desperately searching for a guiding light, a vision, a scope...:)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
First of all. Hey guys! Glad you enjoyed the update.
Unfortunately, there wasn't as much time as I wanted. Now I have a season of work. That's why I don't have much time to develop the game.
I'll try to answer some questions.
Hmm. Didn't realize you were struggling for paetrons. You got one more. Trust the game is far from boring. Its quite unique in fact with the darker story and multi-pathing (which is good and bad given its ambitiousness). I think the one thing you need to get more paetrons is as some have said. More story progress, or character progress. With the multiple paths, even if people are playing through them all, it can feel like we are not making much progress (especially on preferred paths). I think taking a poll and focusing on the single most popular path to completion would garner more interest and feeling of progress or and possibly more difficult would be to open the game up at some point for more dedicated pursuit of individual females without being held back by the main story (difficult I imagine given the current way it all ties together), but that's my take on things. Good luck and will try to spread the word.
Sometimes you don't enjoy developing the game, and you start to find it boring. On top of that, you see your patrons unsubscribe, and you think they find it boring too. That's when you think about it. Sometimes when you go to your page you do not see any dynamics, just dead silence. And you think any dynamics is better than this silence, even negative.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
So instead of making them run to the car from the rain you decided to make them stand next to a tree in the rain:oops:
:D
Actually, under the tree, the rain doesn't feel as much like it does in the open sky. I tried to explain that they were going to wait for the rain until it subsided.
Was it unconvincing? Well... Even big movies sometimes have ridiculous flaws...

How does this Game only has 44 Patreons? This is pretty high quality.

Early I thought all the routes would merge together into a single story after the stuff that happens in there. It would make development a lot easier if you have a single route with multiple romance-options in it.
This is my first game. Initially, you can not imagine it will be hard or not. But maybe in the next updates I will try to find the point of combining the stories.

I've been playing this game for a while now. Since you revamped it i believe.

Anyway i thought i already asked(i didn't) but why is the MC so hurt by The girl(I'm blanking her name I'm sorry) in the beginning even though i didn't even like her? I choose one of her 2 friends yet somehow he's still heartbroken by her.

I feel like there shouldn't have even been any option during that part if she was always going to be the important one too his character. I'm mostly just chatting till the game finish downloading but that was a small detail that use to bother me.
Well... 18 years old... The first girlfriend... First love:)
And in the end Canto Forte I'm glad you're in a good mood :ROFLMAO: Nice comments XD

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I've been playing this game for a while now. Since you revamped it i believe.

Anyway i thought i already asked(i didn't) but why is the MC so hurt by The girl(I'm blanking her name I'm sorry) in the beginning even though i didn't even like her? I choose one of her 2 friends yet somehow he's still heartbroken by her.

I feel like there shouldn't have even been any option during that part if she was always going to be the important one too his character. I'm mostly just chatting till the game finish downloading but that was a small detail that use to bother me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Is the offical mega link 0.24a ?? it is named 0.24 and the patch is named 0.23a to 0.24a do i also need this patch then??
The 0.23a was the only 0.23. The 0.24a is the only 0.24. Then for now, no need to bother with the 'a'.
If you already have the 0.23, the patch is all what you need to have the new release.

It will just not work with previous versions like 0.22, 0.21...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She ... she what now o_O ? She popped ... piped .. felt ... pulled ... his what now :eek::oops: ?

And then ... then she ... she what now:cautious::cry::censored::unsure: ?

First everything is covered under the geneva + new york + london + istambul + berlin + paris convention on ...

BEGINNER'S LUCK

yeAH ... it is all covered in those convention treaties stating no parties may linger and / belittle the beginner in their first act!

First time is marvelous ... spectacular ... overwhelmingly fantastic in it's inception and grows to gargantuan epic fantasy

Those treaties beforehand mentioned strike no valor to any and all attempts to ... deny / revoke / erase the act;)!

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I guess I'm stuck, because I'm currently at the first image and have done Adele and Mom, but when I try Angelina, I get the 2nd image and I get sent right back to the first window without any way to move on.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So I guess I'm stuck, because I'm currently at the first image and have done Adele and Mom, but when I try Angelina, I get the 2nd image and I get sent right back to the first window without any way to move on.
this is the end from the b route.This new update continue the route a

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
the things MC says is just stupid/retarded, do you really speak like this in Russia?? how old are you dev? :unsure:
it sounds like something cave man would said...

example...
MC: i like this girl, she is pretty, i fuck her, look another girl, i fuck her too, after that i will go into town and fuck everybody in town, and after that i will fuck all woman in the world

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
OK, after all this chit-chat that almost makes me think I'm at a Selena Gomez concert, it's time to get down to business :ROFLMAO:

Zee95, I really liked this update, I was even almost shocked by what I saw there!
- The MC behaves like a man and, even with great tenderness and gentleness, takes initiatives without asking too many questions!
- The scene with Adele is not too dark! Well, they still don't have halogen in the apartment, but at least there's no more power outage in the neighborhood. The scene was very pleasant to see.

For me, it's clearly a good job here! I hope I am not the only one who thinks so and, of course, I hope you are very satisfied with your release.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about that. I had sex at a earlier age then the MC and even when we broke up i wasn't torn apart like that from my first experience yeah sure she still had some mind share from me but it encouraged me to improve myself not be depressed.

Then again i had my first girlfriend when i was in Highschool and she wasn't really my first love so i guess this could've played a part in why i wasn't capable of those complex feelings as i got over her relatively quick and start dating other girls in my HighSchool.

Also i don't have a problem with how the story played out atleast after playing multiple updates over the months, it was just the option to choose one of her 2 friends that seemed pointless to me as he was going to go right to her regardless. So it made it look out of character for him to fall in love with her when you didn't even choose her to begin with. That was just a small detail i found pointless.

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
W.O.W => High school sweet hearts are the hardest to shake ;)!

Just ask tiger woods, all of nba, a bunch of holiwood heart throbs ... you got out easy!

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
W.O.W => High school sweet hearts are the hardest to shake ;)!

Just ask tiger woods, all of nba, a bunch of holiwood heart throbs ... you got out easy!
I wouldn't say easy. I did get jealous a couple of times when i seen her with other guys but that was from me being immature and selfish.

• Haha

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys :LOL: sorry for ask this. Perhaps is also write somewhere but i just cant find it.
Can someone tell me who path update the v0.24?
Read the synopsis next one is path A. So i do not think that the v0.24 is path A.
Can someone tell me who path is the v0.24? I ask because i need to understand who save i need to load XD
Thank you

Reactions: greem1
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes